Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

If you were a Dark Hunter, what would your home region be?

Greece 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Rome 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Atlantis 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Celtic British Isle 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
Don't care just here for gold 0.2 20.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

Loved Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I've started the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon and I'm hooked. heart heart Does anyone have a favorite character or book?

Demonic Kitten

i loved the dark hunter series, but damn there are soooo many books. right now though im more into her league series truthfully

Wintry Avenger

Acheron, definitely. Most of the women are serious Mary Sues, though, so that irks me. She writes men better than she writes women.
alyss_1988
I've started the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon and I'm hooked. heart heart Does anyone have a favorite character or book?

Zarek. <3
Character= The Simi

Book=Fantsey Lover, although I have yet to read the more recent books in the series.

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
obamaurmama
Acheron, definitely. Most of the women are serious Mary Sues, though, so that irks me. She writes men better than she writes women.

I have to agree with you, she does write men better than women. She tends to give the men,
especially Ash and Styxx, really traumatic and horrible pasts that just make you want to
pick them up and cuddle them.

But one girl that I can say is not a Mary Sue is Danger - she is defiantly a bad a**
and so is Samia and Katra.

Wintry Avenger

sinfully sagittarius
obamaurmama

I have to agree with you, she does write men better than women. She tends to give the men,
especially Ash and Styxx, really traumatic and horrible pasts that just make you want to

But one girl that I can say is not a Mary Sue is Danger - she is defiantly a bad a**
I definitely love Samia and Katra, but I haven't read Danger's story yet.

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
obamaurmama
sinfully sagittarius
obamaurmama

I definitely love Samia and Katra, but I haven't read Danger's story yet.

It is the one that is about Alexion (the soul that hangs out with Ash). Lemme see if I can remember
what it's called... Ummmm. Oh, had to look it up but it's called Sins of the Night.
Here's a the exert that's on the Sherrilyn character website.

In the realm of the Dark-Hunters there is a code of honor that even immortal bad boys must follow: Harm no human. Drink no blood. Never fall in love.

But every now and again a Dark-Hunter thinks himself above the Code. He mistakenly believes that he has the power of life and death over humans.
That’s when I’m summoned. Who am I? I’m the one thing the fearless fear. Step over the line and it’s my wrath you will face. Nothing can touch me. Nothing can sway me. I am relentless and unfeeling.

Or so I thought until I met a female Dark-Hunter who goes by the name of Danger–it’s not just her name, it’s how she lives her life. She doesn’t trust me at all. And who could blame her? She alone knows that I’m here to be judge, jury and most likely executioner of her friends. Yet she is my key to saving some of them. Without her, they all will die.

Dangereuse St. Richard is a deadly distraction. Something about her is reawkening a heart I thought was long dead. With every day, I am learning to care about the people I might have to kill.

Most of all, I’m learning to care for her. How can I be attracted to her when the oldest force on earth is out to see us all dead? It’s a race against evil, and the only hope mankind has is that I do my duty. But how can I do my duty when it means that I will have to sacrifice the only woman I’ve ever loved?

Loved Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sabers Wolfe
Character= The Simi

Book=Fantsey Lover, although I have yet to read the more recent books in the series.

Yeah I definitely LOVE Simi! I love how she asks if she can eat the red-headed cow goddess as she puts it rofl rofl rofl rofl

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I have read all of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books. I LOVE them!!! So good. The Dark-Hunter series is my favourite, but i also really like the League series. Have any of you read her Young Adult books? The Chronicles of Nick??? OMGGG It is sooo good!! Especially if you have read all the Dark-Hunter books.

Loved Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sexy queen of vampires
I have read all of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books. I LOVE them!!! So good. The Dark-Hunter series is my favourite, but i also really like the League series. Have any of you read her Young Adult books? The Chronicles of Nick??? OMGGG It is sooo good!! Especially if you have read all the Dark-Hunter books.

I just started reading Chronicles of Nick. Things from Nick's point of view is hilarious.

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
alyss_1988
sexy queen of vampires

I just started reading Chronicles of Nick. Things from Nick's point of view is hilarious.

Yes it is, and there are some really awesome twists!!

Loved Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sexy queen of vampires
alyss_1988
sexy queen of vampires

Yes it is, and there are some really awesome twists!!

Yeah heart heart

Devoted Wife

7,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
alyss_1988

oh my gosh... favorite character? there are too many!!! lol stuck between Ash, Simi, and Nick. lol I seriously adore those characters lol my favorite book is also my least favorite because it makes me cry lol Seize the Night is soooooo good and sooooo sad sad Lol I have been reading the Dark hunter novels for almost a decade now, they seriously never get old lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff