Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ann from A great and Terrible Beauty...Jacob from New Moon...Alot of others xD
Everyone in Endymion Spring! Arg that book was pointless stare
The lead character in Missing the Piano its an okay book but i hated the character! and I hate all of the characters in Oliver Twist...
Exiled Revolutionary
Though I probably could go on forever, I shall condense my list to two.

Firstly, Alanna from Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness quartet. I have read all four books, and I used to idolize her, and she was my favorite character! ... When I was nine. I look back at the character now with a more criticizing glare, and I see the errors of my ways. For one, she is a complete Mary-Sue. Flaming red hair! Stunning violet eyes! Able to do what no man can! Fooling accomplished aults for years! Converses with the gods! Also, she does turn into a slut. Every book, it seems, she sleeps with a different man. Back to my previous point, she is fully accolmpished at magic, in fact, she has an innate talent, though she doesn't want it, and she can do what trained mages cannot! My point made.

Secondly, Marius from Victor Hugo's Les Misérables. Where to start? To begin, he stalks Cosette and goes out of his way to find any information he can on her. In addition, he is in his early twenties, whereas Cosette is only fourteen or fifteen. Next, he is very cruel to Eponine. As she is dying, all he can fixate on is whether or not she has his letter from Cosette, and as soon as she is gone after professing her love, he leaves her in the gutter and walks off to read the missive. Finally is how he treated Valjean after discovering that he was an ex-convict. In essence, he told him to keep away from himself and his new wife, and basically left him to die.

Now that your remind me about Marius..yeah,what a creep!
Let's see...

1. Edward Cullen. Just... urgh. Maybe Bella, too.
2. Most of the "Badger Lords" from Redwall. They are SO racist, and then are portrayed as the ultimate good!
3. Harry Potter, in the fifth and sixth books. Sooooo annoying.
4. The elven concept in Eragon. That's not technically a character, but I hate how you must be an elf or evil to be good at anything.
5. Did I say Edward Cullen yet? Oh yeah, I did...
6. Edmond Dantes (the Count of Monte Cristo). I just wanted to whack him with something and tell him to get on with his life of richness and stop torturing people.
7. I agree with all of the Umbridge haters. She's so scary...
Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. She added to the plot, yes, but she's an insane b***h... Especially with the bewitched pen. That seriously made me say, "What the ******** was she thinking when she wrote out Dolores' character?"

Sandy and Dennys Murry from the Time quintet. Honestly, I hate them... I hate the way they treat the rest of their family. How they can act normal is just beyond me. That's the main thing about them that pisses me off - they're normal.

Andrew in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew. The way he used Diggory and Polly really irked me, and he even attempted to cheat on his wife with the White Witch gonk

The artist in The Oval Portrait... Yes, it's a short story, but he's a b*****d. Not checking on his wife, endulging himself in his art for days on end. His name was never mentioned, but I hate him scream
I can't recall her name at the moment, but I never could stand Elizabeth's younger sister in Pride and Prejudice; the one who ran off with the soldier. Out of all of Lizzie's siblings, she was the dumbest and I couldn't stand her at all.
1) Any and all characters from the Eragon series. Sterotypical.
2) Any and all characters from the Great Gatsby. Stupid whiny rich people.
3) Practically all characters from Harry Potter. Ugh.
4) Most female teenage characters from any Young Adult fiction book. Don't even get me started.
5) Most parental/gaurdian characters from any Young Adult fiction book. Many of them are highly unrealistic.

Now that I've insulted most of the posters on the Books Forum, let the yelling begin.

Friendly Bibliophile

8,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
cassandra kazenzakis
everything in harry potter and anything from a vampire book.

could it be? have i just offended the entire Books forum?

Haven't offended my one bit...I agree with you whole heartedly. xd

Friendly Bibliophile

8,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
lynnwerewolf
1) Any and all characters from the Eragon series. Sterotypical.
2) Any and all characters from the Great Gatsby. Stupid whiny rich people.
3) Practically all characters from Harry Potter. Ugh.
4) Most female teenage characters from any Young Adult fiction book. Don't even get me started.
5) Most parental/gaurdian characters from any Young Adult fiction book. Many of them are highly unrealistic.

Now that I've insulted most of the posters on the Books Forum, let the yelling begin.

Ha ha! Your awesome!

Friendly Bibliophile

8,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sturm from Dragonlance. He always has a major stick up his butt.
Hattie and her mom from Ella Enchanted.
Rand from The Wheel of Time Series is starting to freak me out, and I used to like Mat more, but now he irratates me. I don't care what anyone says though: I love Nyaneve!
Goddamned Oliver Twist-- Oliver Twist
Professor Umbridge- Harry Potter 5
Charlie- Twilight
Fitch from Soul of the Fire by Terry Goodkind from his Sword of Truth series
Mrs. Rearden, James Taggart, Robert Stadtler, and the others like them in Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
The baseborn "King" Joffrey from George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series. Joffrey is the personification of idiocy.
Great Aunt Maria from the Swallows and Amazons series. OK, so they're kids and they're having fun. So of course you try to stop them. Seriously, was this lady ever a normal child?

Dr. Theodore Flagg from Sasquatch. You don't go and try to shoot a saquatch just because it'll make you rich and famous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff