Welcome to Gaia! ::

If anyone knows anything about the 7th alex rider book please post coz i'm desperate to know about it. When is it coming out and what's it called?
Oct. 31
Its name is Snakehead.
Pm me, I did not know there were any other fans out there.
you there? :bump:
Alllleeeeeexxxxxxx...*drool*
Hey, yet another fan of the books! hey, pm me, but be warned, I am reading scorpia right now so...Please dont give anything away.thanks,
So how is everyone?
I was almost going to purchase this book today as it was cheap, but the plot didn't sound like something I'd enjoy. I've never heard of this series - is it really good? Should one read from the start or is it just as easy to start mid-series?
I LOVE ALEX RIDER!!!!! I have written many times in these forums about it. I love the whole series. It's one of my favorites. I cannot wait for snakehead to come out!!!
I'd say read the whole series, but I don't think it's necessarily-well, necessary to start with the first one and read in order. I just don't recommend reading Scorpia first, 'cause that one has a little background stuff in it you'd probably like to know. But yes, they are definiately with your time.
al Sircar
I LOVE ALEX RIDER!!!!! I have written many times in these forums about it. I love the whole series. It's one of my favorites. I cannot wait for snakehead to come out!!!
I'd say read the whole series, but I don't think it's necessarily-well, necessary to start with the first one and read in order. I just don't recommend reading Scorpia first, 'cause that one has a little background stuff in it you'd probably like to know. But yes, they are definiately with your time.

I agree with that whatever you do dfhhfddhf, Do not read scorpia first. start with stormbreker, then Point Blanc, Skeleton Key, Eagle Strike, Then Scorpia, And finnally, Ark Angel, And Snakehead. please, dont ruin it for yourself! yeah, Its nice to meet some other fans. al sicar, awesome siggy.
snakehead im reading it now!
*sigh* Alex Rider... sweatdrop He is soooooo cool! I love the movie. they need to make Point Blanc a movie. I didnt even know there was a sevent book! YAY!!

Jazzy Pony
I've read all but Snakehead.
I hope if they do point blanc they're more careful this time, they mucked stormbreaker up a bit.
That series is already up to the 7th book?
Bugger. Did I fall behind. I need to go to the library. smile

Its already out.

Snake Head.

The next I need to read is Scorpia but I need to buy it first so its on a Christmas list.
Bored post for gold, Snakhead Is one of the best books in the series, You must read it!
yeah, snakehead. i actually started the series by reading ark angel then i read the other books..now i'm on scorpia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff