Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
i am emotion_awesome

read the first two books in 3 days. been waitin on last book for 6 months now. it comes out on the 11th emotion_dowant

SOO EXICTED 8D

oh, and btw, here's something i noticed:
in the epilogue of the first two books, a date is shown at the top of the messages:
-the maze runer: 232.1.27
-the scorch trials: 232.2.13

assuming the first # is the year, the second is month, and the third is day, these books take place in the year 2232, if not in the next millenium.

MIND-FREAK! burning_eyes

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
I love the Maze Runner. It's the first series to hold my attention so well in a long time.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
WickedREMY
I love the Maze Runner. It's the first series to hold my attention so well in a long time.

same.

if you cant wait for the last book to come out, i can tell you how to get to a site that links to the first few chapters of it :O

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
WickedREMY

same.

if you cant wait for the last book to come out, i can tell you how to get to a site that links to the first few chapters of it :O

Considering there's only about a week left to wait, I guess I can handle waiting. It's easier to sit down and read the entire book at once than it is to read a few chapters and wait for the rest of the book to be officially released.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
WickedREMY
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
WickedREMY

same.

Considering there's only about a week left to wait, I guess I can handle waiting. It's easier to sit down and read the entire book at once than it is to read a few chapters and wait for the rest of the book to be officially released.

whatever works for you.

i've been dying for this book to come out, so a little taste of it is helping me bear through the rest of the wait.

i feel like eric cartman in the south park episode where he's waiting on the nintendo wii to come out rofl
not really

Original Prophet

Yes so much. I can't wait for the third one. emotion_kirakira
SOO thankful my sister showed me the series after the 3rd one came out. She got Death Cure for Christmas and let me read all three in 2 days. The shuckin cranks though... *shiver* I sleep with the light on because of them

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Frenchhornhero
SOO thankful my sister showed me the series after the 3rd one came out. She got Death Cure for Christmas and let me read all three in 2 days. The shuckin cranks though... *shiver* I sleep with the light on because of them

please dont necro dead threads. this is almost 6 months old sweatdrop

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
They are ok. Trying to read the second book, cause I thought the first was good. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff