A fan 0.078539269634817 7.9% [ 471 ]
EDWARD'S SO HAWT!!!1!1apple 0.029348007337002 2.9% [ 176 ]
Poll whore~ 0.07637151909288 7.6% [ 458 ]
Total Votes:[ 5997 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1943 1944 1945 > >> >>> »|

I, for one, hate Twilight because:
Bella's a whiny, spoiled little brat.
Edwards an obsessive stalker freak.
The fangirls at my school are completely insane.
Meyer's writing burns my eyes.

Discuss? : D
I didn't notice it the first time but Twilight really is badly written.
OneForgottenSoul
Nekoshojo27
.........I swear to God if this thread gets canned, I'll leave Gaia for good....

What? Don't leave us! crying

Well, I might go away for a while, not forever. This has to do with the way Gaia is being handled right now, not just our threads getting deleted.
There's a Twilight fashion line out.

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
jordana18
There's a Twilight fashion line out.

Wow. Whats in it?
That's what I heard at TS.com. I think there's only one shirt designed by Meyer. Here it is.

http://www.twilightteez.com/shirts/index6.html

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
They're just black t-shirts with sayings on them.
That is one lame shirt, but it's what I'd expect from Meyer: minimal effort fan-pleasing.
jordana18
That's what I heard at TS.com. I think there's only one shirt designed by Meyer. Here it is.

Boooooriiiiing. I'm sorry, but shirts with just writing on them aren't that creative.

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Nekoshojo27
jordana18

Boooooriiiiing. I'm sorry, but shirts with just writing on them aren't that creative.

Sometimes the sayings are epic.
FireStormRuby
Nekoshojo27
jordana18

Sometimes the sayings are epic.

True, but these Twilight shirts are anything but epic.
Ok im kinda nuetral on the twilight thing,
I read all 4 books...
I don't think Stephanie Myer is that great of an author, but its the topic she writes about that intrigues people! I think she kinda dimmed down the vampire reputation....but i cant stop to set down her books.....
I also think she needs to come up with better names for her characters...

I think it sucks that this thread was canned AGAIN. It's kind of sad really. I use to be a regular here (I can't remember during which version.)

But man, ET is making a huge fuss about the movie adaption of New Moon. I'm just reading for all of the Twilight movies to end so I don't have to hear fans spazzing about them.

EclipseOTheHeart
Ok im kinda nuetral on the twilight thing,
I read all 4 books...
I don't think Stephanie Myer is that great of an author, but its the topic she writes about that intrigues people! I think she kinda dimmed down the vampire reputation....but i cant stop to set down her books.....
I also think she needs to come up with better names for her characters...

I don't think it's so much it inrtigues people but she manages to tap into the basic requirements of her target audience. Simple characters, romance and a touch of the supernatural to give it that extra appeal. It doesn't surprise me too much that it was lapped up. It's simplicity gets people in but it's also it's simplicity that makes it such a bad book. Amongst other things.
twilight is weird and it has no intererst .its boring to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff