What are you: anti? neutral? fan?

An anti 0.56361514090379 56.4% [ 3380 ]
Neutral 0.25212606303152 25.2% [ 1512 ]
A fan 0.078539269634817 7.9% [ 471 ]
EDWARD'S SO HAWT!!!1!1apple 0.029348007337002 2.9% [ 176 ]
Poll whore~ 0.07637151909288 7.6% [ 458 ]
Total Votes:[ 5997 ]

FireStormRuby
Hm, how about Emmett Cullen vs. Alphonse Elric? (last one I swear)

Al... he'll use his vast knowledge of alchemy to change the molecules within Emmett into something useful.... like a street light.
Comicus
FireStormRuby

Al... he'll use his vast knowledge of alchemy to change the molecules within Emmett into something useful.... like a street light.

Or a disco ball. XD
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus
FireStormRuby

Or a disco ball. XD

Woo-hoo for the shiny sparkly disco ball!!
BTW I go to bed and come back to find a good 6 pages added... awesome.
*cringe and shiver* I just watched 2 of Nuttymadman's videos and dear lordy... that's a good amount of my life's time I'm not getting back.
Comicus
*cringe and shiver* I just watched 2 of Nuttymadman's videos and dear lordy... that's a good amount of my life's time I'm not getting back.

Which two did you watch?
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus

Which two did you watch?

The one where she was going on about the "Breaking Dawn Haters" and the one that was some sad *** attempt to state that she wasn't insulting the opinions of those that dislike Twilight/BD but that only the "haters" were wrong... or some such crap. I really couldn't stand listening to her, mostly because the audio on her side was horrid and sounded like my speakers were blown, so I didn't get to laugh at the stupid things coming out of her mouth.
FireStormRuby
Hey Neko, have I showed you that FMA/Twilight trailer I saw on Youtube where Roy is Edward and Edward is Bella?

Mother of ********! Please don't show me that unless you want me dead! DX
Comicus
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus

Which two did you watch?

The one where she was going on about the "Breaking Dawn Haters" and the one that was some sad *** attempt to state that she wasn't insulting the opinions of those that dislike Twilight/BD but that only the "haters" were wrong... or some such crap. I really couldn't stand listening to her, mostly because the audio on her side was horrid and sounded like my speakers were blown, so I didn't get to laugh at the stupid things coming out of her mouth.

Her voice make me hate Scottish people. D: I'm serious. Her voice is that annoying, it makes me hate Scottish accents.

She actually said that if you don't agree with her, you should go ******** off. Wow, way to respect someone's opinion, Nutty.

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Nekoshojo27
FireStormRuby
Hey Neko, have I showed you that FMA/Twilight trailer I saw on Youtube where Roy is Edward and Edward is Bella?

Mother of ********! Please don't show me that unless you want me dead! DX

Ok, I won't.
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus

Which two did you watch?

Her voice make me hate Scottish people. D: I'm serious. Her voice is that annoying, it makes me hate Scottish accents.

She actually said that if you don't agree with her, you should go ******** off. Wow, way to respect someone's opinion, Nutty.

I guess that's why she choose the screen name of Nuttymadman... fits her personality pretty well.
Comicus
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus

Which two did you watch?

I guess that's why she choose the screen name of Nuttymadman... fits her personality pretty well.

Not madman, hun XD Madam. Nuttymadam. She said on her profile that she is that brand of crazy XD
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus

Which two did you watch?

Not madman, hun XD Madam. Nuttymadam. She said on her profile that she is that brand of crazy XD

your right... I just wasn't pay attention to what I was typing... either way the nutty part fits.
Comicus
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus

your right... I just wasn't pay attention to what I was typing... either way the nutty part fits.

Oh, if you like if you're a fan or admirer of Stephen King, do not watch her "******** You, Stephen King" vid because you want to strangle her for being so dumb about Stephen King's notoriety.
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus
Holy Makoto-Sama
Comicus

Oh, if you like if you're a fan or admirer of Stephen King, do not watch her "******** You, Stephen King" vid because you want to strangle her for being so dumb about Stephen King's notoriety.

I'm an half/half fan of Steven Kings... maybe I'll watch it, but does it still have the horrid hollow speaker blown noise? Because if so I'm not even going to bother with her worldly known stupidity.
So to stay on topic of Twilight (so as not to be bumped to the friends catagory):: Is it just me or do you also think its somewhat funny about the lawsuit between the makers of Twilight perfume and Nina Ricci's? If you don't know what I'm talking about look HERE I tried to find a better site but I don't think "Perez Hilton" is that credible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff