Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oo_Ghost Wolf_oO
Javier Cross
Oo_Ghost Wolf_oO
HoH is a waay more serious book than all the others before it. Its kind of intense. Poor Bob and Little Bob. crying

Yes, it is more serious.
To go in-depth would require spoiler tags, but pleased to meet you.
Have you ever role-played before?

Nope

What about in dealing with art?
Also, why have a response that's just a single word for that matter?
Pleased to meet you regardless.
I loved his original series but have not read the second set I don't know if I will like it because I was such a big fan and I don't want to ruin it. biggrin

Thieving Rogue

16,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
S-hawk123
I loved his original series but have not read the second set I don't know if I will like it because I was such a big fan and I don't want to ruin it. biggrin

In my opinion the second series isn't as good as the first but it is still definitely worth reading.
Questing Eternity
S-hawk123

In my opinion the second series isn't as good as the first but it is still definitely worth reading.

Have you ever role-played before?
The last novel may as well be a Netherrealm of a Cosmic Horror story, if anything.

Distinct Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Timid 100
can't wait for the 10th book ! whee
thricsie
I Can't wait for the 10th book ! whee

If you may pardon me asking, Have you ever role-played before?

Also, we need something non-spoiler-iffic about the novels to discuss, so where can we begin?
You read The Demigod Diaries?

Distinct Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Timid 100
Javier Cross
thricsie

Also, we need something non-spoiler-iffic about the novels to discuss, so where can we begin?

no, i haven't, sir. as for the demigod diaries, i got an epub but i still haven't read it all. all i'm waiting for is the Blood of Olympus this september, i guess?
thricsie
Javier Cross
thricsie

no, i haven't, sir. as for the demigod diaries, i got an epub but i still haven't read it all. all i'm waiting for is the Blood of Olympus this september, i guess?

September is when its available?
I thought it was intended to be October. sad

Dare I ask for the Chapters to be named, when at least The House of Hades has an understandably justified reason behind the lack of named chapters that the previous 3 volumes lacked?

Distinct Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Timid 100
Javier Cross
thricsie
Javier Cross
thricsie

Dare I ask for the Chapters to be named, when at least The House of Hades has an understandably justified reason behind the lack of named chapters that the previous 3 volumes lacked?

oh sorry. yes you're right, it's actually to be released this coming october sweatdrop
what do you mean about the lacked named chapters?
thricsie
Javier Cross
thricsie
Javier Cross
thricsie

oh sorry. yes you're right, it's actually to be released this coming october sweatdrop

At least I still recall things correctly.

None of the chapters with numbers are actually named, and do not tell me that perspectives count as names for Chapters, because that is not true.

Distinct Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Timid 100
Javier Cross
thricsie
Javier Cross
thricsie
Javier Cross
thricsie

None of the chapters with numbers are actually named, and do not tell me that perspectives count as names for Chapters, because that is not true.

oh.. really? they don't count? eek but either way, i just care about the story, sir. it's just that their perspectives.. they are actually 7 and it seems to be too messy for me.. i liked it better when the book was just focused on percy.. confused (except for LEO VALDEZ. he's cool.)
thricsie
Javier Cross
thricsie
Javier Cross
thricsie

oh.. really? they don't count? eek but either way, i just care about the story, sir. it's just that their perspectives.. they are actually 7 and it seems to be too messy for me.. i liked it better when the book was just focused on percy.. confused (except for LEO VALDEZ. he's cool.)

I would be lying if I say it wasn't irritating that the chapters started lacking names all of a sudden, a lot about the first of the previous 3 volumes was questionable because of it. sad
I do not mind the different perspectives so much as for once, it manages to flow properly as at least if part of their perspectives are actually disorganized then its because the person's POV in question is messed up for natural causes.

How much about the novels have you recalled?

Distinct Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Timid 100
Javier Cross
thricsie
Javier Cross
thricsie
Javier Cross
thricsie

I would be lying if I say it wasn't irritating that the chapters started lacking names all of a sudden, a lot about the first of the previous 3 volumes was questionable because of it. sad
I do not mind the different perspectives so much as for once, it manages to flow properly as at least if part of their perspectives are actually disorganized then its because the person's POV in question is messed up for natural causes.

How much about the novels have you recalled?

oh.. all of the 9 books 4laugh though i couldn't recall exactly but still at least even just a bit. blaugh
thricsie

oh.. all of the 9 books 4laugh though i couldn't recall exactly but still at least even just a bit. blaugh

This is a relief, your help would be badly appreciated more than ever, actually.

Distinct Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Timid 100
Javier Cross
thricsie

This is a relief, your help would be badly appreciated more than ever, actually.

what do you need to know anyway? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces