Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bukkake Marksalot
And what's with Lestat turning heterosexual all of the sudden in that movie? That boy's gayer that a treefull of monkeys on nitrous oxide.

xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
Actuly I believe he says he finds both men and women attractive, so I believe he's Bisexual
Any body think The Vampire Lastat book should be made a movie if they follow the book instead of something they pulled out of no were?
I think vampires are pretty much all bi because when they recive the "dark gift" they loose there ability to procreate and what they have is useless. take Gabrielle(Lestats mom)went into a cross dressing thing and cut off her hair. lestat mentions that she was no longer his mother. Vampires are not human so i guess those things dont really count anymore. Except maybe Armand. Hes pretty gay. but hes one of my faves.
Pixy Polly
Awww
I love
The Vamp Armand
see it's the most erotic of all books she wrote

Try reading her sleeping bueaty series its about sex slaves but suposeovley there REALLY good books.
Kite-yuy
I can't wait to see what new book she's going to come out with she's a very good auther

She said she's not writing anymore in the Vampire Chronicles.

Newbie Traveler

she's not writing anymore in the Vamp Chronicles? That's sad.. I love her vampire chronicles. stare
mmm I love the Vampire Chronicles...but I'm not sure whether I love the Mayfair Chronicles more of less than the V.C. I would sell my non-existant soul to be a Mayfair.
Kite-yuy
Any body think The Vampire Lastat book should be made a movie if they follow the book instead of something they pulled out of no were?

actually TVL is being made into a broadway play. I'm not sure if it will be shown this year or next though.
Kite-yuy

Elton John & Bernie Taubin (hopefully I got his name right..) are making a musical of The Vampire Lestat. eek I'd like to see that some day, but I also would like to see the book turned into a movie or mini series. 3nodding

Newbie Traveler

The Vampire Lestat book turning into musical?! I think I'd love that! Who would be the Vampire Lestat then? smile

I haven't read any of thr mayfair Witches yet, I cant find a complete book of it.

Anyone of you like the Memnoch the Devil?
pandora18
Who would be the Vampire Lestat then? smile
Elton John xd
I love the vampire chronicles...Armand and Lestat are teh best vamps 3nodding
Interview with a vampire...the only sweatdrop
SolitarySamhain
pandora18
Who would be the Vampire Lestat then? smile
Elton John xd

That would definitely be interesting but hopefully we will never see that happening. xp

Actually... Lestat will be played by a guy named James Barbour. Google always gives some more information about it... 3nodding
TVL as a musical that would be intersting eek I'd see it if it was made and she said she wasn't going to awhile ago and then Blackwood farm and Blood Cantical came out and I don't care if it is more on the vc I want to see what happens to Mona Mayfair and Quinn Blackwood they have to be my second and third fav characters Lestat being the first and Roan the fourth and I would love to be a mayfair even if the are mostly just a tad bit insane

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff