Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

Does anyone know the right order they go in? I apparently got them in the wrong order (I have three of them) and I would like to know the correct order.

These are what I have

Final Warning
Max
Fang

And if you could be so kind to give me the list and bold the ones I have so I know which goes where? Please and thank you!

bat soup's Senpai

1. The Angel Experiment
2. School's Out Forever
3. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
4. The Final Warning
5. Max
6.Fang
7. Angel
8. Nevermore

That's the order. I love that series so much. biggrin I've read it like 3 times

Friendly Poster

Kitsune Orange
1. The Angel Experiment
2. School's Out Forever
3. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
4. The Final Warning
5. Max
6.Fang
7. Angel
8. Nevermore

That's the order. I love that series so much. biggrin I've read it like 3 times

Thank you very much! I've read The Final Warning and I love it even if I started in the series wrong. It is a good series so far!! I really appreciate the help!

Angelic Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
OMG I love this series (as I've told you multiple times before)
You will totally love the last book but at the same time you will probably hate it xD
PM me when you've finished the series! biggrin

millennialpink's Buttercup

Sex Symbol

I read almost all the books in school, but I never got to finish the last one. I don't really care to finish the last book, considering I'm on the 'Eragon' series now.

Original Sex Symbol

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Starts good and gets increasingly crappy.

bat soup's Senpai

I Claudia I
Starts good and gets increasingly crappy.

That's true sadly lmao

Lupine Explorer

You have the 4,5, and 6th books. If you want to understand what is really going on, you need to start at book one, Which is Maximum ride: The angle experiment. 3nodding

Friendly Poster

I am Awesome151
You have the 4,5, and 6th books. If you want to understand what is really going on, you need to start at book one, Which is Maximum ride: The angle experiment. 3nodding
Thank you! Luckily I just bought the Angel experiment!!

Beloved Bookworm

i just started to read the first book and am already in love with it, it helps that my loving husband found the manga to it one day in the library by our place and brought them home to me and ive been bugging him ever since to find me more books i have totally fallen in love with the characters expecally Izzy i think his name is. but im not 100 % sure he is the blind one someone correct me if im wrong lol its been a few days since i looked at the books smile

Friendly Poster

Jaymis
i just started to read the first book and am already in love with it, it helps that my loving husband found the manga to it one day in the library by our place and brought them home to me and ive been bugging him ever since to find me more books i have totally fallen in love with the characters expecally Izzy i think his name is. but im not 100 % sure he is the blind one someone correct me if im wrong lol its been a few days since i looked at the books smile

Izzy is the blind one. I like Fang and Izzy.

Beloved Bookworm

i like fang too but i love izzy's attitude its awesome

Friendly Poster

Jaymis
i like fang too but i love izzy's attitude its awesome

Yeah. I just started the series and I love it. I need 3 more books and I have them all

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
The first time i read it, i accidentally picked up Angel. When i read it, i was like " What the heck am i reading?"
But i realized AFTER i finished it.
Spoiled the whole series for me. But i still enjoyed it

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Pastel Nekomimi
I read almost all the books in school, but I never got to finish the last one. I don't really care to finish the last book, considering I'm on the 'Eragon' series now.

I stopped at Angel, I really hated it after The Final Warning.

Eragon however was awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces