Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross
I fear I frightened them off. redface

So anyone you might have odds of doing that idea with, to list?
So we live in the same continent, so how far are you from Tacoma, Washington in the U.S?
razz
I hope it'll be soon, you have it in you to pull it off, just saying! wink

Old-Owl J.K.R has yet to write about the 4 Founders of Hogwarts, let alone list out just about ALL THE SPELLS the Founders have used and all that jazz, or the earliest combat situations of either Mad-Eye Moody or Kingsley Shacklebolt, for that matter, right?
Well where do we begin in asking about Cecily, for instance, given whom one of her possible ancestors might be?

Pardon me, I'm gonna erase all that other stuff. There's too much for me to want to continue working around xD Perhaps you did, with all your intimidating intimidation gonk razz

I'mmm pretty far from there, if my map-remembering skills are with me tonight. Further than I could walk? wink May I ask why? :3

Awe, why thank you! I'll try, keep an eye open haha! razz

Hmm, yes, that's very true... There's certainly way more that she could write, but I somehow doubt that'd be happening any time soon either. Apparently she has a new project on the go, so I would assume that HP is done, for now at least ^^;
Hmm. I don't know, I don't know surprised I really need to read this book again, I wish I could answer better with what I remember xD Honestly, I just want to know everything about everything. I want to exist in this world so I could just sit there and soak it all up and just understand absolutely everything. I want to live inside Bray's mind and just understand all of her characters exactly as how she meant them lmao :3 And I mean for that to sound... less creepy X3

Sorry about that. redface
Mind answering if you know how to R.P?
If yes, what worlds?

In case you'd like to pay a visit to the U.S, sometime, as I live in Washington State in particular.

She could just look for someone to grant the Potter-world Semi-Expanded Universe treatment like with the Star Wars Galaxies, or with some of the Mobile Suit Gundam cases with their universes, even, just as long as its not after the 19 years later puni-logue(as this epilogue's too puny for total enjoyment, IMHO!) and is set between the war's end and the epilogue, especially speaking!
Well Cecily's blood is definitely connected with Stonehenge's legacy, albeit if you ask me, she does not look like she's ancestressed from Zeus's Aunt Aphy's golden Womb, IMHO!
At least compared to Pippa, but then again, Pippa's so sickly I think that if she looked more like Zeus's Aunt's bloodline members, let alone feel like them, she must have had some pretty dilluted blood, if you catch my drift, given her sickness!

Its alright, I wonder if we get to learn more about the Order's past, for that matter, in fact.

7,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Javier Cross
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross

So we live in the same continent, so how far are you from Tacoma, Washington in the U.S?
razz

Old-Owl J.K.R has yet to write about the 4 Founders of Hogwarts, let alone list out just about ALL THE SPELLS the Founders have used and all that jazz, or the earliest combat situations of either Mad-Eye Moody or Kingsley Shacklebolt, for that matter, right?
Well where do we begin in asking about Cecily, for instance, given whom one of her possible ancestors might be?

Pardon me, I'm gonna erase all that other stuff. There's too much for me to want to continue working around xD Perhaps you did, with all your intimidating intimidation gonk razz

I'mmm pretty far from there, if my map-remembering skills are with me tonight. Further than I could walk? wink May I ask why? :3

Hmm, yes, that's very true... There's certainly way more that she could write, but I somehow doubt that'd be happening any time soon either. Apparently she has a new project on the go, so I would assume that HP is done, for now at least ^^;
Hmm. I don't know, I don't know surprised I really need to read this book again, I wish I could answer better with what I remember xD Honestly, I just want to know everything about everything. I want to exist in this world so I could just sit there and soak it all up and just understand absolutely everything. I want to live inside Bray's mind and just understand all of her characters exactly as how she meant them lmao :3 And I mean for that to sound... less creepy X3

If yes, what worlds?

In case you'd like to pay a visit to the U.S, sometime, as I live in Washington State in particular.

She could just look for someone to grant the Potter-world Semi-Expanded Universe treatment like with the Star Wars Galaxies, or with some of the Mobile Suit Gundam cases with their universes, even, just as long as its not after the 19 years later puni-logue(as this epilogue's too puny for total enjoyment, IMHO!) and is set between the war's end and the epilogue, especially speaking!
Well Cecily's blood is definitely connected with Stonehenge's legacy, albeit if you ask me, she does not look like she's ancestressed from Zeus's Aunt Aphy's golden Womb, IMHO!
At least compared to Pippa, but then again, Pippa's so sickly I think that if she looked more like Zeus's Aunt's bloodline members, let alone feel like them, she must have had some pretty dilluted blood, if you catch my drift, given her sickness!

Its alright, I wonder if we get to learn more about the Order's past, for that matter, in fact.

I do know how, but I don't particularly enjoy it. It's really just not my thing, I'm not nearly entertaining enough to keep up and manage a good RP smile

Ah, I see! Well, I appreciate the idea, but it'd be difficult to get there without too much fuss any time in the near future razz Money and school being my main issues here xD

Now see, that's a genius idea! She should definitely just go with that! xD

Oh, right. I was confused for a moment, I forgot that it was Pippa who had the illness (Pardon me, epilepsy was it?), for some reason I confused her with Ann in that regard. Odd : An interesting theory, regardless, though :3

The Order! I would love to know more about the Order. I mean, she did a fair enough job explaining if I remember, some basic history and everything. I'm one of those fans who just isn't satisfied with 'basics' though, I want all of the intricate details haha :3
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross

razz

If yes, what worlds?

I do know how, but I don't particularly enjoy it. It's really just not my thing, I'm not nearly entertaining enough to keep up and manage a good RP smile

Ah, I see! Well, I appreciate the idea, but it'd be difficult to get there without too much fuss any time in the near future razz Money and school being my main issues here xD

Oh, right. I was confused for a moment, I forgot that it was Pippa who had the illness (Pardon me, epilepsy was it?), for some reason I confused her with Ann in that regard. Odd : An interesting theory, regardless, though :3

The Order! I would love to know more about the Order. I mean, she did a fair enough job explaining if I remember, some basic history and everything. I'm one of those fans who just isn't satisfied with 'basics' though, I want all of the intricate details haha :3

You know anyone who is, on the other hand, and also attends Gaia?

Trust me, you can pull it off!

I'll give it 4-5 years, to be generous, then.

Considering how even Felicity and other females in general might want Pippa, yet her illness is due to the extent of dilluted blood, this hypothesis may make sense, I feel!

They need to let us know how long did that particular group exist, for instance, right?

7,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Javier Cross
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross

razz

If yes, what worlds?

You know anyone who is, on the other hand, and also attends Gaia?

Trust me, you can pull it off!

I'll give it 4-5 years, to be generous, then.

Considering how even Felicity and other females in general might want Pippa, yet her illness is due to the extent of dilluted blood, this hypothesis may make sense, I feel!

They need to let us know how long did that particular group exist, for instance, right?

...You? surprised I honestly don't know razz

I could, could I? I find that to be pretty unlikely haha, no way to get there first off. Wouldn't be easy at all xD

Seems reasonable to me, I gonna cross my fingers :3

Seems legitimate, I could buy that smile

Exactly! I want the roots, dangit! razz
I'm not sure If I can trust me with that sort of regard.
I didn't get enough people for factpile R.Ps, these days! crying

Can I grant you until Easter week?

I don't know If I can wait that long, to be sure...maybe if Pottermore arrives!

So what else must we worry about?

We aren't alone with the planting of such a group, are we?

7,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Javier Cross

Awe, it was my understanding that RPers were hard to come by in general xD

Lol! You can grant me until then, but I wouldn't expect me to show up in any case~! razz

Ahhh! Pottermore :3 If that comes out inbetween I'm sure the fandom will pull through to whatever the next thing is xD

Hmm. I'm not sure. I mean, we found out quite a bit about Gemma as a character (obviously because she was our focus throughout the series), but I feel like a lot of the rest of the characters was left a little ambiguous. I'd like a little bit more backstory for each of them as well. I mean, we caught snippets of background for each one here and there, but I really feel like I don't actually know very much about the rest of them. Ann, especially, throughout the majority of the series I felt like she was just kind of there, you know?

I wouldn't imagine so, I'd be rather surprised surprised
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross

Lol! You can grant me until then, but I wouldn't expect me to show up in any case~! razz

Ahhh! Pottermore :3 If that comes out inbetween I'm sure the fandom will pull through to whatever the next thing is xD

Hmm. I'm not sure. I mean, we found out quite a bit about Gemma as a character (obviously because she was our focus throughout the series), but I feel like a lot of the rest of the characters was left a little ambiguous. I'd like a little bit more backstory for each of them as well. I mean, we caught snippets of background for each one here and there, but I really feel like I don't actually know very much about the rest of them. Ann, especially, throughout the majority of the series I felt like she was just kind of there, you know?

Let alone people on gaia who can debate to save their lives, right?

Well its worth a Shot, I hope!

I'd like to learn more about the magic schools in the U.S and Japan, in particular, plus I would like to know if there are other MoMs to consider, as well!
Plus I'd like to see in-depth training from hell for the Auror Departments that vary between the MoMs!

Well the one lady who was an a** that Gemma wouldn't trust with her life, we could skip out on, maybe we can do likewise with the likes of Simon's mother unless she got scandal-reported and the report's aimed at her, instead, albeit its unrecommendable?

I still wonder if anyone else is willing to discuss the series, for that matter.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
OMG I love this book. I didn't know it was a trilogy. Now I gotta go read the rest of them.

7,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Javier Cross
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross

I'd like to learn more about the magic schools in the U.S and Japan, in particular, plus I would like to know if there are other MoMs to consider, as well!
Plus I'd like to see in-depth training from hell for the Auror Departments that vary between the MoMs!

Well the one lady who was an a** that Gemma wouldn't trust with her life, we could skip out on, maybe we can do likewise with the likes of Simon's mother unless she got scandal-reported and the report's aimed at her, instead, albeit its unrecommendable?

I still wonder if anyone else is willing to discuss the series, for that matter.

Yes, definitely that as well. Though I don't imagine most come for the debate :3

I wouldn't hold your breath, but sure, why not! xD

Agreed! That would be fantastic, that is definitely the kind of background I'd love to see!

Oh, certainly. I don't need to know every detail about every single character she ever created, but all of the big ones, I would like a little bit more. smile

There's gotta be, out there somewhere surprised xD
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross

Yes, definitely that as well. Though I don't imagine most come for the debate :3

Agreed! That would be fantastic, that is definitely the kind of background I'd love to see!

Oh, certainly. I don't need to know every detail about every single character she ever created, but all of the big ones, I would like a little bit more. smile

That's a sad truth of Gaia online, these days in general, isn't it? crying

Thanks a lot, Kyoko! ^_^'

The Training from Hell matters Aurors are supposed to undergo, that may vary between nations in terms of how fight-worthy their magic-schools are in combat orientations, or the other Magic Schools, themselves?

Like Nightwing, for instance?

So how do we rally more cases to our cause?

7,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Javier Cross
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross

That's a sad truth of Gaia online, these days in general, isn't it? crying

Thanks a lot, Kyoko! ^_^'

The Training from Hell matters Aurors are supposed to undergo, that may vary between nations in terms of how fight-worthy their magic-schools are in combat orientations, or the other Magic Schools, themselves?

Like Nightwing, for instance?

So how do we rally more cases to our cause?

Hm, well, I've only been around for under 3 weeks, so honestly I still don't know how everyone works around here ^^; I've met a few really nice people, but I have noticed a certain trend of standoffishness in most places. Perhaps that's just me, though.

Of course :3

Probably more just the Magic Schools in general for me, to be honest. smile

Precisely! biggrin

Pshh, easy! Give them no choice! x3
So where do we expand on the thread so we can discuss more on the matter?
I hope I didn't scare off any incoming debaters. crying

7,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Javier Cross

Well people do pop in here every so often! They don't seem to say very much, but then again I'm not really replying to them -- there's not very many clear passages of jumping-off points in most of the other comments here...

Fortunately, we bump the thread to the top of the list every single time we comment, so I would hope that eventually someone else will pop in. When they do, we shall just have to make sure we reply quickly and positively in order to draw others out into the conversation as well biggrin
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross

Well people do pop in here every so often! They don't seem to say very much, but then again I'm not really replying to them -- there's not very many clear passages of jumping-off points in most of the other comments here...

Fortunately, we bump the thread to the top of the list every single time we comment, so I would hope that eventually someone else will pop in. When they do, we shall just have to make sure we reply quickly and positively in order to draw others out into the conversation as well biggrin

Then let's have a go, shall we?
I wonder where else to begin on discussing the series, apart from the epic girlxgirl pairings that ensured. redface

7,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Javier Cross
Fancy Kyoko
Javier Cross

Then let's have a go, shall we?
I wonder where else to begin on discussing the series, apart from the epic girlxgirl pairings that ensured. redface

Lmao xD While I love the Felicity x Pippa pairing and was fascinated by the potential of the Gemma x Felicity ambiguity that ensued, my favorite pairing will never stop being Gemma x Kartik, just saying razz

Not even going to bother whiting out the G&K, everyone sees it >.< xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces