Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Kitten

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh I forgot Matched, and Bait as well. Sorry that's all.c:
The Dresden Files. I know they made a mini series but still.
I really wish that they would turn anne rice's witch series into a series. I would be sooooo into that.

Trash

Big Brother - Cory Doctorow. <3
hmmmmm idk actually I read a lot of books but some of the books I read I want to be an actual movie but then I imagine the character and sometimes who they cast just ruins it for me.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I think Evil Genius would make a good movie

By the by, my little cousin was Lily Rush as a little girl on Cold Case Files

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Artemis Fowl. They've tried to produce it but it's gone through many hold ups and the actors got too old to play the parts during the hold-ups, etc. But it rly deserves to have that chance in theaters.

If M. Night Shyamalan does it, I wouldn't touch the THEATER with a 100-ft pole. lol. mad

Frozen Bilge rat

13,725 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ninja_Thunderstorm
Artemis Fowl. They've tried to produce it but it's gone through many hold ups and the actors got too old to play the parts during the hold-ups, etc. But it rly deserves to have that chance in theaters.

If M. Night Shyamalan does it, I wouldn't touch the THEATER with a 100-ft pole. lol. mad

lol. I think you're safe on that one.
I can see the Artemis Fowl books being movies made by motion capture. That way, the actors could still act and voice their parts, and their animated selves could be as young as needed.
they should really finish the Last Oylmpian series from Percy Jackson i really liked the first movie they should keep going
Any of John Green's books should be turned into a movie. Of course, he already sold the rights to 'Looking for Alaska' and 'Paper Towns,' but when/if they will be made into a movie is not certain. I just hope it's soon!

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Well, I have been waiting for years for an "Ender's Game" movie and it's finally being made. biggrin
books they should turn into a movie:
Princess Academy-- coming of age, could b a good movie
the Host -- good syfi story i think.
Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys-- could b a fun, teenage high school movie

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Okori11
they should really finish the Last Oylmpian series from Percy Jackson i really liked the first movie they should keep going

I agree with you, but I haaaaaated the way they adapted it and made that first movie.... I personally think it deserves a serious redo, just like The Last Airbender. ninja My friends couldn't stand it either. There was so much just so.... so in credibly wrong with that movie, from adding things that messed up the plot to taking things away to altering the way the characters were even supposed to behave and altering their appearance... all of this would be fine if all the changes weren't for the worst. gonk

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I read so many books and a lot of those that have been turned to movies were really bad. There are exceptions, like The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but then there are the ones like Eragon and The Lightning Thief that seem to completely butcher the books. And then there are the ones like Howl's Moving Castle (which is an actual book, trust me) that are unique re-interpretations of the original but still the same basic storyline.

Anyways, I think they should make the Warrior Heir series by Cinda Williams Chima into movies. As long as they don't do anything to it like what they did to ruin Eragon.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The Vampire Academy series should be made into a film

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers