Profitable Businesswoman

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Min Shade
THAT NEW THING YOU LIKE

3nodding

Also, So far in my opinion Vacation by Matthew J. Costello seems like a worthy choice as well.

That is the most misleading title since On The Beach. emotion_donotwant

ninja

Well I'm still not done with it.

But I can see already why you say that. lol

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

The Gone Series.

It should either be a movie or a TV show.
I think it'd be better as a tv show...

Dapper Hunter

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i was going to post something..then. .while looking how to spell it. i found the movie version O.o
..good luck to YOU all O.o

Frozen Bilge rat

13,725 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
A Dark December
i was going to post something..then. .while looking how to spell it. i found the movie version O.o

What was it?
i think the book blood line would be an exelent movie

Dapper Hunter

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Min Shade
A Dark December

What was it?

maniac magee by jerry spinelli. great book. one of my favorites. but i found it..then watched it.. pretty cool.
but they need to make SOMETHING out of the artimas fowl books!

Dapper Hunter

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
A Dark December
Min Shade
A Dark December

What was it?

maniac magee by jerry spinelli. great book. one of my favorites. but i found it..then watched it.. pretty cool.
but they need to make SOMETHING out of the artimas fowl books!

AGAIN! .i find its already in the works.. this one isnt out yet..but its bieng worked on

Firebreathing Bibliophile

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Abarat series by Clive Barker. He still hasnt finished it, but my god the movies would be explosively insane!

AND! AND AND AND!

Wi'tch series by James Clemmens. There's SO much in those five books that the movies would like... blow your brain right out of your head.

I would also like to state that I am dead set against movies being made after books. Ella Enchanted and Blood and Chocolate were my favorite books as a teen, and I cried when the movies came out cause they SUCKED!
But Harry Potter, Twilight and The Hunger Games managed to stick close to the story line, so as long as other directors for future books follow the same rules... I imagine it could turn out ok.

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Wibble
The Song Of The Lioness Quartet smile

we all need a little mid evil rebellion with a dash of magic and a hand full of romance

Id tip your post a hundred times if I could! :O heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Frozen Bilge rat

13,725 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Many books that are optioned for movies never get to the finish. Pini's Wolfriders never get to see the big screen. That is one graphic novel that would stink as 3D but would be lovely in 2D.

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iWonderous
I would love to see Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli and the Candle Man series by Glenn Dakin become movies. Both are very good books, and I think it would get them more popularity (especially Candle Man). I would also love to see Sabriel and the other books by Garth Nix become movies.

Oooh Sabriel is one of my favorites, but I think I'd go nuts if they made a movie of the Abhorson trilogy because Lireal is my favorite and I wouldnt be able to handle the wait to see the Clayrs Glacier and the Library! :O

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Lady Wibble

we all need a little mid evil rebellion with a dash of magic and a hand full of romance

If any of the books got turned into movies I would expect it to be Immortals or Protector of the Small. They seem to be her more popular series. Mind you Terrier was my all time favorite by her and she ruined Bloodhound and Mastiff so I no longer care to read her. I will likely at least ask my friends about the next Kel book when it comes out but that's years and years away with how slow she writes.

The last Kel book has been out for years :O
http://www.amazon.com/Protector-Of-The-Small-Knight/dp/B000N8CPVG/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1343944717&sr=8-11&keywords=tamora+pierce+protector+of+the+small

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
My_Ashes
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Lady Wibble

If any of the books got turned into movies I would expect it to be Immortals or Protector of the Small. They seem to be her more popular series. Mind you Terrier was my all time favorite by her and she ruined Bloodhound and Mastiff so I no longer care to read her. I will likely at least ask my friends about the next Kel book when it comes out but that's years and years away with how slow she writes.

The last Kel book has been out for years :O
http://www.amazon.com/Protector-Of-The-Small-Knight/dp/B000N8CPVG/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1343944717&sr=8-11&keywords=tamora+pierce+protector+of+the+small

No, she's planning to write another Kel book that takes place after Lady Knight. I have all of the Tortall books at the moment. I won't bother with the Numair books though and will see what people are saying about the Kel book before I bother. Not overly interested in the Maura books either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff