Suggestions from others 0.14838709677419 14.8% [ 23 ]
Online book reviews 0.11612903225806 11.6% [ 18 ]
If it sounds good, sure why not? 0.45806451612903 45.8% [ 71 ]
Gimme my gold! 0.090322580645161 9.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Hilarious Fatcat

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Yes, it was good. It's in her 500 Kingdoms series. I really liked it. I have been a little disappointed in her recently, though. Her editors are real crap for almost all her recent books.

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Reading Status:
14 / 52

Reading:
Crime and Punishment - Dostoyevsky (put on hold)
Claiming of Sleeping Beauty - Anne Rice (put on hold)
Reaper Man - Terry Pratchett
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Diablo Kingdom of Shadow - Knaak (on hold)
The Time Machine by H.G. Wells

Have Read:
1. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini.........2. Mystery at Lilac Inn - Nancy Drew
3. Coyote Moon - BtVS...........4. Diarymaster by J.C. Kosterman
5. Night of the Living Rerun - BtVS..........6. Phineas -John Knowles
7. I Am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells.........8. Portal Through Time - BtVS
9. Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket.....10. Criminal Minds Jump Cut - Max Allan Collins
11. The Secret of Shadow Ranch - ND..............12. Ever After - Wendy Loggia
13. Titan A.E. by Steve and Dal Perry...........14. The Accident by Linwood Barclay

Feral Lover

Ooh, this is a good idea! 3nodding
Mind if I join in?
Uhm..
5/100 x-x

Feral Lover

Have read;
Harry Potter 1-5

Reading;

To Kill A Mockingbird

To read;
Caster Chronicles (again)
Still Life With Woodpecker
all Ellen Hopkins books
Hunger Games
Alice In Wonderland

Harry Potter 6 & 7

Friendly Friend

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I ve readed 18 books . biggrin

Distinct Lunatic

EuphoricUnderworld
Dragon HighLord Flambe

Yes, it was good. It's in her 500 Kingdoms series. I really liked it. I have been a little disappointed in her recently, though. Her editors are real crap for almost all her recent books.

I don't really have much of an opinion on that matter, the only books I've read of hers that were recently put out were the Collegium Chronicles, and those seemed perfectly fine to me.

Hilarious Fatcat

Dragon HighLord Flambe
EuphoricUnderworld
Dragon HighLord Flambe

I don't really have much of an opinion on that matter, the only books I've read of hers that were recently put out were the Collegium Chronicles, and those seemed perfectly fine to me.

I've read all of her 500 Kingdoms, and the Valdemar books, so I pick up on it all. The newer stuff has details wrong and spelling errors and all sorts of things. Not enough to make me stop reading her, but enough to annoy the heck out of me.

Distinct Lunatic

EuphoricUnderworld
Dragon HighLord Flambe
EuphoricUnderworld
Dragon HighLord Flambe

I've read all of her 500 Kingdoms, and the Valdemar books, so I pick up on it all. The newer stuff has details wrong and spelling errors and all sorts of things. Not enough to make me stop reading her, but enough to annoy the heck out of me.

I'll have to pay more attention next time. I'm so used to finding spelling errors and such that I generally forget about them unless it makes the sentence extremely memorable.

Hilarious Fatcat

Dragon HighLord Flambe
EuphoricUnderworld
Dragon HighLord Flambe
EuphoricUnderworld
Dragon HighLord Flambe

I'll have to pay more attention next time. I'm so used to finding spelling errors and such that I generally forget about them unless it makes the sentence extremely memorable.

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE EXILE'S DUOLOGY - THERE IS A SPOILER!
The biggest issue I can remember is that in the Valdemar books, Rolan is used in the Collegium Chronicles, but in The Exile's duology, Taver was killed and replaced by Rolan. So far, I still have to read Changes, so maybe she explains in that that they get recycled or something.

Hilarious Fatcat

22/100

READ
1 - Green Rider - Kristen Britainxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2 - Beauty and the Werewolf - Mercedes Lackey
3 - The Eyre Affair - Jasper Ffordexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4 - The Little Lady Agency - Hester Brown
5 - At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6 - Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them - JK Rowling
7 - Destined For An Early Grave - Jeaniene Frostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8 - First Grave on the Right - Darynda Jones
9 - Real Vampires Have Curves - Gerry Bartlettxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx10 - The Spiderwick Chronicles - Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black
11 - The Midwife's Confession - Diane Chamberlainxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx12 - Stick Figure - Lori Gottlieb
13 - Luna - Julie Anne Petersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx14 - This Side of the Grave - Jeaniene Frost
15 - Why Do Men Have Nipples - Mark Leyner and Billy Goldberg, MDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx16 - The Source of Magic - Piers Anthony
17 - One Grave at A Time - Jeaniene Frostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx18 - Don't Breathe A Word - Jennifer McMahon
19 - The Mercy of Thin Air - Ronlyn Domiguexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx20 - My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman
21 - Workin' It! - RuPaulxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx22 - First They Killed My Father - Loung Ung

Currently Reading:
The 13th Reality: The Journey of Curious Letters

Next Up:
There's Cake in My Future - Kim Gruenenfelder
Almost Perfect - Brian Katcher
Mercy, Unbound - Kim Antieau
First Drop of Crimson - Jeaniene Frost
Goal: 75

Finished Reading:

1. The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
3. Fracture by Megan Miranda
4. The Selection by Kiera Cass
5. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
6. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
7. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
8. Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
9. Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould
10. Buried by Linda Joy Singleton
11. Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
12. Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
13. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
14. Ditched by Robin Mellom
15. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
16. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
17. Ripper by Amy Carol Reeves
18. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
19. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
20. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
21. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
22. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
23. Dead of Night by Lynn Viehl
24. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
25. Partials by Dan Wells
26. Starters by Lissa Price
27. The Académie by Susanne Dunlap
28. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
29. Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
30. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

31. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock

Currently Reading:
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund

Books read thus far: 31/75

( I think the book count will rise once I tackle the e-galleys. But I've been taking a break from them and reading physical copies lately. )

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Username: Only_Broken_Promises

Goal: 22/80

Finished Reading:

1.The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

2.The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries: Vol 1: The Orgins by L.J. Smith

3.The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Vol 2: Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith

4. The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Vol 3: Midnight by L.J. Smith

5. Fanatics by William Bell

6. That Boy Red by Rachna Gilmore

7. Death Benefits by Sarah N. Harvey

8. Something Wicked by Lesley Anna Cowan

9. The Way It Is by Donalda Reid

10. The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

11. Half Brother by Kenneth Oppel

12. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

13. Betrayed by P.C and Kristen Cast

14. Chosen by P.C and Kristen Cast

15. Untamed by P.C and Kristen Cast

16. Hunted by P.C and Kristen Cast

17. Tempted by P.C and Kristen Cast

18. Burned by P.C and Kristen Cast

19. No Safe Place by Deborah Ellis

20. Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari

21. Blood Red Road by Moira Young

22. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Currently Reading:

Better Than Weird by Anna Kerz

Quote:
I'm totally speeding through my books, I'm going to go so far past my goal at the end of the year, it's not gonna even be funny!

Hilarious Fatcat

22/100

READ
1 - Green Rider - Kristen Britainxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2 - Beauty and the Werewolf - Mercedes Lackey
3 - The Eyre Affair - Jasper Ffordexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4 - The Little Lady Agency - Hester Brown
5 - At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6 - Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them - JK Rowling
7 - Destined For An Early Grave - Jeaniene Frostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8 - First Grave on the Right - Darynda Jones
9 - Real Vampires Have Curves - Gerry Bartlettxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx10 - The Spiderwick Chronicles - Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black
11 - The Midwife's Confession - Diane Chamberlainxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx12 - Stick Figure - Lori Gottlieb
13 - Luna - Julie Anne Petersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx14 - This Side of the Grave - Jeaniene Frost
15 - Why Do Men Have Nipples - Mark Leyner and Billy Goldberg, MDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx16 - The Source of Magic - Piers Anthony
17 - One Grave at A Time - Jeaniene Frostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx18 - Don't Breathe A Word - Jennifer McMahon
19 - The Mercy of Thin Air - Ronlyn Domiguexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx20 - My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman
21 - Workin' It! - RuPaulxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx22 - First They Killed My Father - Loung Ung
23 - The 13th Reality: The Journey of Curious Letters - James Dashnerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Currently Reading:
There's Cake in My Future - Kim Gruenenfelder

Next Up:
Almost Perfect - Brian Katcher
Mercy, Unbound - Kim Antieau
First Drop of Crimson - Jeaniene Frost

Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
wearegliding5683
StarfruitPanda

Did you like The Lover's Dictionary?

sorry this is so late... life has kicked me in the a**
Yeah, i liked it...
It was one of the best ways to tell a story I've ever seen

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
StarfruitPanda

Yeah, I still actually haven't completed it yet.
Life has kicked me in the a** as well.
Though I hope to do some reading over Spring Break.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff