what's wasabi? 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

darkvampire1313's Partner

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
The night was April 19th, my high school prom. My boyfriend Chris, friend Jenny, and myself decided to go to out for sushi that night. So, we get seated, order our food, and receive it. Once we were finished with our amazing meal, there was a small amount of rice left and a lot of wasabi left. I told Chris to finish off the rice with the wasabi. Being the macho tough guy that can handle hot foods, he said okay like it was no big deal. He quickly grabbed the chopsticks, the rice and the wasabi, and downed it all (except the chopsticks). Not too long after, his face became tomato red and he started to cough and choke. Jenny and I had our cell phones out recording it on video. After Chris defeated the wasabi, we showed him the video. That was the most amazing Prom night; yet there is still one more to go! XD
Wow. I would NEVER EVER do that! gonk

Aged Explorer

When my friend and I tried wasabi, our mouth went like goldfish >0<"!

Lol luckily no one was fast enough to record it from laughing >w>~♥
Woww...
One time me and my friends were hanging out. And so this one kid who
didn't bring any money for lunch or a lunch at all except for a drink was really hungry.
So he kept asking us for pieces of our sushi and finally we told him to eat the mound of wassabi whole and he'll get 2 pieces of sushi. He did so and he was so calm about it!!

Kindly Sage

Lmbo! That sounds like something that my friends and I would do. rofl Only we would do it with a full sound and camera system and end up posting it on youtube.

I feel sorry for Chris though.

darkvampire1313's Partner

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
Chris did think it was funny. I had to send him my copy of the video and i think it might be on Youtube. *shrugs* You could ask him. He's on Gaia; my #1 friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff