Welcome to Gaia! ::

...User Image
.User Image
.....User Image

Yeah. I've got it on video tape. I was spinning around for fun, and then right in front of the guy I really liked, I fell over and flashed myself to him. (nothing on the footage, I was at a different angle and they cut it off just in time.) Then my good friends decided it'd be funny to hide under my dress and I got mad. So I farted on them. (: But again, that's not on tape. Only me spinning around like a *@!&ing moron. (:
User Image...
User Image.
User Image.....

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/humanitybane/?action=view&current=MVI_0250.flv
Enjoy. O:< (Wow. One of the words I had to type to create this post was "epilepsy". How appropriate.)
aww, you just look cute, like you enjoy life and aren't prissy! bad thing about the friends who tried to hide under your dress though, that sucks...
Oh what a beautiful dress! I would have worn purple if my mom would've let me. lol
OMG!

. . .

Should've eaten beans earlier. That would've been hillarious---he'd never remember the flashing, just the loud noise you made as you fell.
...User Image
.User Image
.....User Image

Haha! Yeah. I was a weird one during highschool.
Still am.
I did have lots of fun. I fell because I was staring that the colors and I didn't notice that small dip in the grass.
Stupid uneven grass! D:<
User Image...
User Image.
User Image.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items