Welcome to Gaia! ::

This was a few years ago so sadly I don't have all the details anymore. A friend and I decided to crash prom. Dressed down. Jeans, t-shirt and a nasty cut over my eye which was from a little to much fun with black cats. Anyways I throw on my leather jacket and head out to prom. I get there and meet up with a few friends of mine. We go to the side and plot, of course I'm the mastermind behind this and I hear its still happening about every two years at the school still. Anyways we go to the dj and request the heaviest song he has, sadly I've forgotten the song. When the song gets going we all head to the dance floor and..start a mosh pit! It was the funniest thing the suprised look on some of the more uptight kids faces. Anyways it lasted a few glorious minutes until a bunch of staff jumped in and started pulling us out. Great times...I did it again the following year but it just didn't have the same bang.
I started a mosh pit at prom last year.

In my heels and purple poof dress.
:3
Me and some friends are planning on getting the whole Soccer, Cross Country, and Feild Hockey team to start a mosh pit mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff