Welcome to Gaia! ::

I say it is. no its better than a my space gaia rock and roll exclaim
yeah it is.but if you think about it its better.you can play games and stuff,but people can see youfor how you look at your self whee 3nodding redface
Yeah, I think gaia is better when it compares to myspace. ^ ^ I got bored of myspace right now.

Bunny

User Image

»is that question even legal on Gaia? O_O
Yea,but gaia is better.myspace gets boring quickly
HA!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh gaia better than my space HA!!!!!!!!!!!ya right!!!!!!my space is nothin like gaia but if it was then my space would be better
lil slugger15
HA!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh gaia better than my space HA!!!!!!!!!!!ya right!!!!!!my space is nothin like gaia but if it was then my space would be better

You fail.
i think gaia is better than myspace cuz u can play games and hav an avatar n a whole lot of awesome things

u cant do that on myspace

Shaggy Misfit

14,815 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image

I think Gaia is like neopets for teenagers
and myspace is like Gaia for teenagers who want to have drama

User Image

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
MySpace is for people who have nothing better to do than repost chain letters and mail "i dunno" back and forth to each other Gaia.

Gaia is about oeing AWESOME, so its basically like MySpace on pocky and ramune. And ADHD.

Invisible Giver

4,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hanny_Franco
User Image

I think Gaia is like neopets for teenagers
and myspace is like Gaia for teenagers who want to have drama

User Image

Oh my god that should be a famous quote...

O.G. Gaian

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Cynfael
lil slugger15

You fail.

Touché.
Y eah i gueass it is sort of like my space but, GAIA ROCK WAY HARD u dont have that people trying to kidnap u s**t on here juts teens chiilin playin games and instant messaging the friends User Image
I HAVE A MYSPACE AND I SAY GAIA IS HECKA BETTER YOU GET TO HAVE A CHARACTER!!! domokun cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff