Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Nerd

14,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
The day before my junior/senior prom was the local Renaissance Faire. As a regular faire attendee, I wore my bodice and blouse underneath, with a couple of long skirts and various accessories, including a hat. It was raining when my family and I got there, so we kept underneath the tents until the sun came out. When the sun came out, it came out with a vengeance. I was ill prepared.

Come prom night, I wore my pretty blue strapless gown, my dangly star necklace, and danced the night away. The only downside: the AWFUL, BLISTERING SUNBURN (in a very odd shape, due to my costuming from before). Overall, the night was quite enjoyable, and I had an excellent time. The pictures, though, are hilarious.

Here's where you can see it best:
User Image

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ohmygod
rofl

It's not funny, but it is. gonk

Did it hurt, too?

Looks kinda interesting...and I can totally see the shape of the top.
I totally know what you are talking about. 2 weeks before my prom was a ren. faire but I took precautions knowing that would happen. I feel for you. But was the faire worth it?

Aged Nerd

14,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
It hurt pretty badly, but since it was only the day after, it wasn't at its worst.

And I believe the Ren Faire was worth it. 4laugh

Tenacious Survivor

Last year i went to the milton ren faire, apparently prom was the next night or something so alot of the girls were getting their hair braided...I was kinda jealous.

It's ok though, I bought myself a corset.
At least your dress was strapless, imagine how it would've been if you'd had a halter dress.

Aged Nerd

14,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
Freya Rose
At least your dress was strapless, imagine how it would've been if you'd had a halter dress.

Oooh, true. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces