Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, back when I was in middle school, we had a dance that was somewhat like the prom. I was known to be an Asian nerd at that time, and no one was expecting me to show up, but my best friends and my mom convinced me that I'd die if I didn't go... so I showed up. I was sitting by the side most of the time until my friends dragged me in the crowd of people dancing, and they were all like 'Go bust a move!' and for some reason, because I happen to watch many random dance music videos, something kicked in my head where I actually could dance. One of my close guy friends (who didn't know that I actually came) was like 'who's that?' and all my friends went 'oh, that's 'such and such' person.' *moment of silence* 'I'M BLIND!!!' The hot topic for the next month was how no one knew I could dance.
wow, when i look at my post, it really does look like i wrote a lot.

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thats a pretty cool memory!
lol, that rocks actually, also sounds like fun. Cool you!
That is freaking awesome! User Image That sounds like something straight out of a movie.
I love it when movie moments happen in real life. surprised mrgreen
So magical.
Ha, that's really funny. rofl I'm having my middle school prom soon (only going because of the free food ninja ). I can't wait to embarrass my friends with my horrible dancing skills and awful singing voice! pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff