Welcome to Gaia! ::

The dumbest thing I did at Gaia Prom was this:

I found myself in the limo after a few minutes of exploring, and I found that if you pose in the pool, it looks like you're underwater. (of course rofl ) so when I was done and bored talking and whatever, I tried to move to get out of the pool... neutral but I couldn't move. sad so I freaked the hell out. scream sweatdrop

So I'm yellin and panicking like "Ya'll! I can't move! Omg!" and I'm clicking away...

then some girl is like "um...you're posed" and I was like wha? and then I remembered and moved. lmao.

I felt like a total dumbass. But it was funny as hell for me. I laughed the whole way outta that damn limo pool. It was great. XD

so that was me being blond for a night. at gaia prom. and pretty embarrassed. XP
it sounds funny indeed!
i thought(when i discovered what you say)that i can play drowning and then someone could come and save me lol rolleyes
lol, don't worry about it, we all have moments like that where the pose confuses. It's terrible! lol
anardun
lol, don't worry about it, we all have moments like that where the pose confuses. It's terrible! lol

Dude where's your clothes?! eek
[Tainted.Crayon]
anardun

Dude where's your clothes?! eek

on vacation! *wink*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas