Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I was really excited for the prom and I wanted to look dead gorgeous! So, I bought this eye catching white bridal dress. On the night of the prom, I wore a hot pink bra ( thats so stupid of me) and when I walked in the gym door, everybody started cracking up. I looked down and my bra was showing crystal clear. I ran home in emabrrassment!

noki2D's Partner In Crime

Bambi Sea
So, I was really excited for the prom and I wanted to look dead gorgeous! So, I bought this eye catching white bridal dress. On the night of the prom, I wore a hot pink bra ( thats so stupid of me) and when I walked in the gym door, everybody started cracking up. I looked down and my bra was showing crystal clear. I ran home in emabrrassment!

wow. i feel so bad for you gurl. i'll be embarrassed if i were you to.

7,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
My boy friend (we weren't going out last year) went with one of his close friends last year, just as freinds, as we were all getting into the limo, his sister came up to him and said "no matter what you do don't kiss her! I found out she is a distant cousin of yours!" lol

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

LOL [[ta Nyx]]

woah i feel soo bad for youu but i would check before leavin [like most self concious girls do]
Wow, that was a huge blonde moment huh? I've actually seen that as a style now. Girls wearing white with neon colored bras underneath. In my opinion that's just slutty.
May be you should wear something green for good luck. rofl

Eloquent Bloodsucker

11,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
What confuses me is why some girls think it's a good idea to wear bridal dresses to prom.

And yes, well I have heard that some girls consider prom as big as their wedding day, you are not in fact getting married, so you probably shouldn't be wearing a gown that makes you look like a bride...

Anyway, that aside:
white dress = white bra, or nude bra. Not. Hot. Pink. Or any other bright colour. gonk

Very.Slowly.Dying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces