• Forum Regular 100
giggleboxforevabby
Tsuki Hoshiko
giggleboxforevabby
Tsuki Hoshiko
Mayor Gravity
Tsuki Hoshiko

And f*****t means firewood...

did you know that homosexuals used to be burned to death at the stake and that's why they had gained the nickname f*****t aka firewood?

just an interesting bit of word history.
Because back in the day, if you were gay you were possessed by the devil.

That's the thing I didn't understand about the European church... Jesus had the power to cast out devils, his disciples later were equipped just the same as was Paul, and various others mentioned in the new testament.
So God being all powerful and being the same yesterday today and forever more even in those days in Europe the leaders in the church if they had Jesus like they claimed they too should've been able to cast out devils if those people were really possessed. (though really sexuality is one's choice not to be blamed on the devil) That said they really had no right to issue out such cruel executions. and choosing death as the penalty for everything rather than trying to reach out really denies them the right to call themselves Christians.
(theoligist/bibliographic person right here xd )

Gay isnt a choice. Some suffer tramatic events that may change their sexuality but its really now a choice. Not trying to be a b***h, just correcting.

There are some gays that argue that it is just as there are some that argue that it isn't

I personally believe that is a choice, I believe that every thing a person thinks or does is a choice

When you choose to like a different sex its pansexual. Im pansexual, I have been since I was 11, I didnt wake up one day and say hmmm i think today I wanna ******** girls? lol

no but you did choose your own interest which ultimately shapes who you may have sexual desire for.
sort of a psycho-social thing... Really I guess it may depend on the person, I don't know everything and despite how many books I study scientist, psychologists, and sociologists haven't figured out everything, the human mind conscious and unconscious is the hardest thing to understand or make sense of

And I'm glad you didn't wake up one day having sudden cognitive thoughts like that.... 11 years old is pretty young to be thinking about sex, sexuality (though a lot of kids still do why I don't know... I walk the border of strait and asexual)
I think turning a racist word into an integral piece of your culture is stupid. For that matter, I think the idea of words that only certain races can use without getting attacked is stupid and racist. This whole ****** vs. ***** debate is ridiculous. If you don't want me using the word ****** then don't use it. Any form of it. If it's so darn offensive that shouldn't be hard. But so long as I hear black people using the word, I'm not going to feel bad using it myself. If I'm being racist then sure, you have every right to get mad. But no word is racist in and of itself. People need to get over their personal hang-ups and start looking at the context behind people's actions when trying to discern if someone is being racist. Right now the race card is thrown around far too much, and I feel like most minorities are severely fudging the data when detailing how much prejudice they receive. That doesn't help your cause. That just makes it very very hard to take your cause seriously.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
giggleboxforevabby
T4NGO
giggleboxforevabby
T4NGO
Bashelia Peppita
What do you think about the N-word? Do you think there's a difference between '******' and '*****'? For me, the first one is an insult, and the second one is a cultural word that some black people use for themselves.

I think those that are black in all means of the word should be the only ones allowed to use that word. Otherwise it would also be socially acceptable for white people to call black people negroes or apes.
Black, being FROM AFRICA. If your ancestors are from Africa, call THEM ***** but if you're from USA you shouldn't be allowed to call yourself one.

Saying one race should be the only ones allowed to say a certain word is...different and wrong.

I believe that If you allow yourself to be called a insulting name that your are already allowing everyone to call you that. I believe calling black americans apes is stupid. Negro is a term meaning black, but I dont think it should be ok to refer to anyone by the color of their skin. I have friends that are gay and think its only ok for them to call eachother fags. I hate the word f**.

That means cigarette, you know. lol

I know what Negro means but it's not just wrong as in insulting, it's wrong by color too... African Americans and Africans are brown. There are those who come close like SEAL and Tyrese, but it's still brown, not black.

f** USED to be a cigerette. Modern, not soo much.

Where I live, it doesn't mean anything anymore. Cigarette is Cigarette or Smoke, Gay is just Gay.

Festive Witch

24,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
Puuya
Mars_The_Hobo
And I think Puuya meant "as far as [he] knows".

As I said I am not American... and also English is not my first languge.... You don't need to correct me

I'm sorry, I'm just trying to help sweatdrop

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
there are two forms of the word meaning freind with *my* in front of it and and then there is the old timey white man with mostache sippin lemonade in a white suit word that is what all white people should fear saying but both should never be said out of anger by any white person or the guild...that dosnt exist will come down opon you and make you dissipear lol ninja ninja

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i hate niggers

Tipsy Smoker

This is how I see it, as long as you don't mean it in an offensive way then I personally don't care, after all, it is just a word (and yes, I am black).
It's a derogatory statement that was used to be little blacks..still is today..but the other one is like a remake of the orginal which has many differ meanings when used,but still some people prefer it over the other one...I find em both ofensive...

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I totally agree with Bashelia.
it's just a word

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Tsuki Hoshiko
giggleboxforevabby
Tsuki Hoshiko
giggleboxforevabby
Tsuki Hoshiko

That's the thing I didn't understand about the European church... Jesus had the power to cast out devils, his disciples later were equipped just the same as was Paul, and various others mentioned in the new testament.
So God being all powerful and being the same yesterday today and forever more even in those days in Europe the leaders in the church if they had Jesus like they claimed they too should've been able to cast out devils if those people were really possessed. (though really sexuality is one's choice not to be blamed on the devil) That said they really had no right to issue out such cruel executions. and choosing death as the penalty for everything rather than trying to reach out really denies them the right to call themselves Christians.

Gay isnt a choice. Some suffer tramatic events that may change their sexuality but its really now a choice. Not trying to be a b***h, just correcting.

There are some gays that argue that it is just as there are some that argue that it isn't

I personally believe that is a choice, I believe that every thing a person thinks or does is a choice

When you choose to like a different sex its pansexual. Im pansexual, I have been since I was 11, I didnt wake up one day and say hmmm i think today I wanna ******** girls? lol

no but you did choose your own interest which ultimately shapes who you may have sexual desire for.
sort of a psycho-social thing... Really I guess it may depend on the person, I don't know everything and despite how many books I study scientist, psychologists, and sociologists haven't figured out everything, the human mind conscious and unconscious is the hardest thing to understand or make sense of

And I'm glad you didn't wake up one day having sudden cognitive thoughts like that.... 11 years old is pretty young to be thinking about sex, sexuality (though a lot of kids still do why I don't know... I walk the border of strait and asexual)

well when my first crush was a girl, as was my first kiss, Ive just always been sexually attracted to both. Im alottt older than 11 now.

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
giggleboxforevabby
Tsuki Hoshiko
giggleboxforevabby
Tsuki Hoshiko
giggleboxforevabby
Tsuki Hoshiko

well when my first crush was a girl, as was my first kiss, Ive just always been sexually attracted to both. Im alottt older than 11 now.

Come September I'll be 21.... haven't even gotten to the whole first kiss thing. rolleyes sweatdrop
I discussed this with someone who is an avid user of the word...
***** is an adjitive
The real N word has an er at the end and is offensive
Bashelia Peppita
What do you think about the N-word? Do you think there's a difference between '******' and '*****'? For me, the first one is an insult, and the second one is a cultural word that some black people use for themselves.

You're just about right. Back then, they used '******' as a form of identification (the improper spin-off of 'negro'). Whether the person saying that was racist or not, that's what they called them.
Now if you used it in an offensive fashion, such as, "Now lissen up, you nigguh!" then we have a problem. That's when the word turns into a weapon, being purposely used to harm the individual psychologically.
(which, in my opinion is sometimes worse than physically)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff