Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
giggleboxforevabby
T4NGO
Bashelia Peppita
What do you think about the N-word? Do you think there's a difference between '******' and '*****'? For me, the first one is an insult, and the second one is a cultural word that some black people use for themselves.

I think those that are black in all means of the word should be the only ones allowed to use that word. Otherwise it would also be socially acceptable for white people to call black people negroes or apes.
Black, being FROM AFRICA. If your ancestors are from Africa, call THEM ***** but if you're from USA you shouldn't be allowed to call yourself one.

Saying one race should be the only ones allowed to say a certain word is...different and wrong.

I believe that If you allow yourself to be called a insulting name that your are already allowing everyone to call you that. I believe calling black americans apes is stupid. Negro is a term meaning black, but I dont think it should be ok to refer to anyone by the color of their skin. I have friends that are gay and think its only ok for them to call eachother fags. I hate the word f**.

I disagree with one of your other threads... (somewhere on there is a huge history lesson on the history of Black History Month) Seeing some of the repeating thoughts on BHM reminds me why I think the majority of Millennials (gen Y) are idiots... (oddly enough I fall into the category of Gen Y)

But I do believe that anyone who uses the n-word is weak minded especially if they use it in any way other than an insult which is it's proper context.

As for the word negro... well that's just another adjective, not to be taken offensively based on the tone of it's use in conversation

Questionable Borg

Short Change Hero
ER and A endings make no difference. There's millions of people in the country who never pronounce ER at the end of any word. You can tell when you hear it being used what the person means. Its all about inflection. Dog the Bounty Hunter's excuse was total b/s.
Well, to be fair. He's a douche to begin with.

Questionable Borg

Tsuki Hoshiko
T4NGO
giggleboxforevabby
I hate the word f**.

That means cigarette, you know. lol

And f*****t means firewood...

did you know that homosexuals used to be burned to death at the stake and that's why they had gained the nickname f*****t aka firewood?

just an interesting bit of word history.
Because back in the day, if you were gay you were possessed by the devil.

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor Gravity
Tsuki Hoshiko
T4NGO
giggleboxforevabby
I hate the word f**.

did you know that homosexuals used to be burned to death at the stake and that's why they had gained the nickname f*****t aka firewood?

That's the thing I didn't understand about the European church... Jesus had the power to cast out devils, his disciples later were equipped just the same as was Paul, and various others mentioned in the new testament.
So God being all powerful and being the same yesterday today and forever more even in those days in Europe the leaders in the church if they had Jesus like they claimed they too should've been able to cast out devils if those people were really possessed. (though really sexuality is one's choice not to be blamed on the devil) That said they really had no right to issue out such cruel executions. and choosing death as the penalty for everything rather than trying to reach out really denies them the right to call themselves Christians.
(theoligist/bibliographic person right here xd )
Mayor Gravity
Short Change Hero
ER and A endings make no difference. There's millions of people in the country who never pronounce ER at the end of any word. You can tell when you hear it being used what the person means. Its all about inflection. Dog the Bounty Hunter's excuse was total b/s.
Well, to be fair. He's a douche to begin with.

That's true. 3nodding

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
stormylane
Of all the offensive words in our language I do find it interesting that this word has been reduced to a single letter. N
Why can't it be that way with all offensive words?

Anyway... I certainly won't use it.
I also find it very uncomfortable when I hear black people on TV calling each other ... the "N" word.

That word is as offensive as the word homophobe.

I don't find the word homophobe offensive if it's used properly
'phobe' idicated a fear I think the word homophobe should be used ONLY for those who fear gay people
not the ones who disagree with the concept or morale of gay.

Questionable Borg

Tsuki Hoshiko
Mayor Gravity
Tsuki Hoshiko
T4NGO
giggleboxforevabby
I hate the word f**.

That's the thing I didn't understand about the European church... Jesus had the power to cast out devils, his disciples later were equipped just the same as was Paul, and various others mentioned in the new testament.
So God being all powerful and being the same yesterday today and forever more even in those days in Europe the leaders in the church if they had Jesus like they claimed they too should've been able to cast out devils if those people were really possessed. (though really sexuality is one's choice not to be blamed on the devil) That said they really had no right to issue out such cruel executions. and choosing death as the penalty for everything rather than trying to reach out really denies them the right to call themselves Christians.
Well, I don't think people choose whether or not they are homosexual, I think they're born with it. But that's here nor there.

The religious leaders at the time were afraid of homosexuals (much like that are now, but on a lesser degree). So, killing them was the best route. Was it the best way? No. But, it happens.

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor Gravity
Tsuki Hoshiko
Mayor Gravity
Tsuki Hoshiko
T4NGO
giggleboxforevabby
I hate the word f**.

Well, I don't think people choose whether or not they are homosexual, I think they're born with it. But that's here nor there.

The religious leaders at the time were afraid of homosexuals (much like that are now, but on a lesser degree). So, killing them was the best route. Was it the best way? No. But, it happens.

Well lets say they are born that way...
Being a christian (though I'm far from being an ideal example) I do believe in the bible which says all are born in sin shaped in iniquity.

So if all of us are born in sin how do ya fix it

the bible also talks about being born again (no not by jumping into your mom's womb its referring to spiritual rebirth)

So as far as the European church was concerned what they should've done was try to lead those people to Christ as they try with any other person deemed a sinner, not kill em all off.
Truth is the European church back in the day were a lot more about politics and control than they were about God. They had a lot in common with the Pharisees and Sadducees in biblical days and that problem was binding people with laws traditions and rules rather than focusing on Godly principles.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
T4NGO
giggleboxforevabby
T4NGO
Bashelia Peppita
What do you think about the N-word? Do you think there's a difference between '******' and '*****'? For me, the first one is an insult, and the second one is a cultural word that some black people use for themselves.

I think those that are black in all means of the word should be the only ones allowed to use that word. Otherwise it would also be socially acceptable for white people to call black people negroes or apes.
Black, being FROM AFRICA. If your ancestors are from Africa, call THEM ***** but if you're from USA you shouldn't be allowed to call yourself one.

Saying one race should be the only ones allowed to say a certain word is...different and wrong.

I believe that If you allow yourself to be called a insulting name that your are already allowing everyone to call you that. I believe calling black americans apes is stupid. Negro is a term meaning black, but I dont think it should be ok to refer to anyone by the color of their skin. I have friends that are gay and think its only ok for them to call eachother fags. I hate the word f**.

I know what Negro means but it's not just wrong as in insulting, it's wrong by color too... African Americans and Africans are brown. There are those who come close like SEAL and Tyrese, but it's still brown, not black.

f** USED to be a cigerette. Modern, not soo much.

3,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I hate that word, N****r and N***a have no differenece, Its like saying calling someone a F*g and a f*ggot have different meanings, both are hurtful words, even though one is slang doesnt mean anything.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Tsuki Hoshiko
Mayor Gravity
Tsuki Hoshiko
T4NGO
giggleboxforevabby
I hate the word f**.

Gay isnt a choice. Some suffer tramatic events that may change their sexuality but its really not a choice. Not trying to be a b***h, just correcting.
the N word isnt used as derogatory like before.

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
giggleboxforevabby
Tsuki Hoshiko
Mayor Gravity
Tsuki Hoshiko
T4NGO
giggleboxforevabby
I hate the word f**.

Gay isnt a choice. Some suffer tramatic events that may change their sexuality but its really now a choice. Not trying to be a b***h, just correcting.

There are some gays that argue that it is just as there are some that argue that it isn't

I personally believe that is a choice, I believe that every thing a person thinks or does is a choice

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Tsuki Hoshiko
giggleboxforevabby
Tsuki Hoshiko
Mayor Gravity
Tsuki Hoshiko

Gay isnt a choice. Some suffer tramatic events that may change their sexuality but its really now a choice. Not trying to be a b***h, just correcting.

There are some gays that argue that it is just as there are some that argue that it isn't

I personally believe that is a choice, I believe that every thing a person thinks or does is a choice

When you choose to like a different sex its pansexual. Im pansexual, I have been since I was 11, I didnt wake up one day and say hmmm i think today I wanna ******** girls? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff