Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess
Isn't there Women Heritage Month ?

Even those these exist I think people's beef is that Gaia has not acknowledged any other of these month's / Only Black History Month , which always gets the most attention.

Well one this is the first time Gaia has done it and two WHM is in March. So next month I do in fact expect it to be a hot topic or I'll call Gaia out in my thread in the SF.
which of the many threads?

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess
Isn't there Women Heritage Month ?

Even those these exist I think people's beef is that Gaia has not acknowledged any other of these month's / Only Black History Month , which always gets the most attention.

Well one this is the first time Gaia has done it and two WHM is in March. So next month I do in fact expect it to be a hot topic or I'll call Gaia out in my thread in the SF.
which of the many threads?

LOL yeah I do have like four thread there. sweatdrop Hotter hot topics please That's the one you might want.
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE THEIR ******** RESEARCH AND NOT MAKING DAMN FAGGOTRY TOPICS.

Devoted Werewolf

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Thank you so much for making this thread.

Dangerous Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Invisible Regular

Designer Genes
Source?

Use wiki and google. 3nodding

Conservative Vampire

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
bumping this to the top for the idiots that make more topics about black history month not being fair.
skullcrushergurl
bumping this to the top for the idiots that make more topics about black history month not being fair.
Maybe if all of these months got as much attention as Black History Month people wouldn't be griping so much, don't you think? Maybe if one month wasn't spread across 2-4 different groups it wouldn't be such an issue. Not enough months for all the races? How about a week or too each. Still not enough? Break it down to days.

Conservative Vampire

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xiaon
Maybe if all of these months got as much attention as Black History Month people wouldn't be griping so much, don't you think? Maybe if one month wasn't spread across 2-4 different groups it wouldn't be such an issue. Not enough months for all the races? How about a week or too each. Still not enough? Break it down to days.

They don't get attention because people choose not to pay attention to them. If these ethnic groups celebrated their month, then yes they would get some attention. Not our fault. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff