• Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
InuBishounen
red-tala9
InuBishounen
red-tala9
InuBishounen
Kyou Panda
if they have black history month they should have white history month too (we were slaves a looooooooooong loooooong time ago too.)

You have to be more specific . What part of the white race are you referring too? The Anglo-Saxons? Way northern Europeans/Vikings? Any number of indigenous race of lightly coloured people?

It would be crazy if you grouped them all together in a holiday.

ive been reading every page just to see if someone would point this out rofl

I don't get why this isn't coming up more. xd It's not just "white" (which isn't actually white unless you're albino) and "black" (again not all who identify as black are that shade of crayon) and "Asian" (which is really so diverse it's crazy)

lol if you look at all the branches on the white and asian tree its insane. youve got the japanese,tai, chinese, maylay, philipino, ect(french,greman,polish,scotish) man theres alot of them rofl

That's why whenever it comes up and someone's talking about what they have in them, I ask them specifics. Me I'm 1/2 Italian (father) and the rest is a mutt's line of Western Europe (mother). If there happens to be a map nearby I just wave my hand over Europe. xp

same hear im mixed with a few things(black/native american/english)

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
_iiBe Prince_
kani_san2
ok so...why does black history month exist again?.... I bet if there was such thing as white history month every other race would have a fit (just putting it out there) (and im caribbean, not fully cacausion...mixed with ALOT)

what more do they want?
im pretty sure they have everything eles

E-L-S-E.

White people dont have "everything".

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
giggleboxforevabby
_iiBe Prince_
kani_san2
ok so...why does black history month exist again?.... I bet if there was such thing as white history month every other race would have a fit (just putting it out there) (and im caribbean, not fully cacausion...mixed with ALOT)

what more do they want?
im pretty sure they have everything eles

E-L-S-E.

White people dont have "everything".

Tis true not everything 3nodding

Truth is... Black History Month had been formed off of a lot of good intentions and was great during that age and the the time after but now... it hardly serves a purpose... at least not the purpose it was meant for. However if it was to be officially eliminated that would cause a HUGE political uproar from those that recognize BHM as well as those who don't who happen to be looking for another excuse to use the race card... so now the reason why Black History Month hasn't been halted is due to politics, the protests and negative media attention that would rise due to such actions is too much trouble to put up with especially since there's many other political issues out there that deserve more attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff