Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
First of all black history month is to celebrate those black americans who did something to change the lives of many people.
Isnt that what certain days (such as Martin Luther King day?) are for?

Im not racist.

This part (of my opinion) is mostly about slaveryyy butttt:

I just wanna point THIS out.
African Slavery started in africa. Among themselves. Africans sold eachother.
Yeah.

This is going to sound soooo racist but if you think about it, there wouldnt be a black history month without all the white people.

Im also just going to point THIS out.
I hate how some black americans today are still all kill the whitey! They enslaved us! Lets ******** wit em! xD

AFRICAN Slavery started in 1619. Its 2012. All of those poor people have passed away. None of those white MEN are alive now. The normal white women and men of today had nothing to do with that. Please get over it. Whitey didnt hurt blacky in this day and age. No im not saying that what happened wasnt wrong Im just saying why should the white people have to pay for it now?

Another thing! The pants sagging thing started with male black slaves. But only because their slave owner had a thing for black boys.

Yeah, pants sagging? started by homosexuals.

xD

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
if they have black history month they should have white history month too (we were slaves a looooooooooong loooooong time ago too.)

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kyou Panda
if they have black history month they should have white history month too (we were slaves a looooooooooong loooooong time ago too.)

lol i'm not even gonna.

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
neji-hyuga-vs-naruto
Kyou Panda

lol i'm not even gonna.

Not even gonna what? It's true bro. In Europe and other Countries.

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kyou Panda
neji-hyuga-vs-naruto
Kyou Panda

lol i'm not even gonna.

Black history month isnt all about slavery and Blacks even after slavery was done with were treated unfairly and unjustly. Police brutality all that. Think alot more into things before you post them.

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
neji-hyuga-vs-naruto
Kyou Panda
neji-hyuga-vs-naruto
Kyou Panda

lol i'm not even gonna.

Black history month isnt all about slavery and Blacks even after slavery was done with were treated unfairly and unjustly. Police brutality all that. Think alot more into things before you post them.

I don't care. 3nodding

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kyou Panda
neji-hyuga-vs-naruto
Kyou Panda
neji-hyuga-vs-naruto
Kyou Panda

lol i'm not even gonna.

I don't care. 3nodding

Children often don't.
I agree, there should be no black history month.

Codebreaking Borg

12,850 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
Vicious Ambition
Kyou Panda
neji-hyuga-vs-naruto
Kyou Panda

lol i'm not even gonna.

I'm quoteing this to let you know this is an awesome post. smile
Vicious Ambition

Children often don't.

~ heart
giggleboxforevabby
First of all black history month is to celebrate those black americans who did something to change the lives of many people.
Isnt that what certain days (such as Martin Luther King day?) are for?

Im not racist.

This is mostly about slaveryyy butttt:

I just wanna point THIS out.
Slavery started in africa. Among themselves. Africans sold eachother.
Yeah.

This is going to sound soooo racist but if you think about it, there wouldnt be a black history month without all the white people.

Im also just going to point THIS out.
I hate how some black americans today are still all kill the whitey! They enslaved us! Lets ******** wit em! xD

Slavery started in 1619. Its 2012. All of those poor people have passed away. None of those white MEN are alive now. The normal white women and men of today had nothing to do with that. Please get over it. Whitey didnt hurt blacky in this day and age. No im not saying that what happened wasnt wrong Im just saying why should the white people have to pay for it now?

Another thing! The pants sagging thing started with male black slaves. But only because their slave owner had a thing for black boys.

Yeah, pants sagging? started by homosexuals.

xD

im not racist, but i agree w. you .
& i also agree that it's not fair that Caucasians do not have their own month.
we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, Philippians Month .
& what about the Native Americans? Americans as well took their land, and is making them almost extinct human society.
African Americans Sold themselves to White People. They can only blame themselves not any other race. Once they sold themselves of course White People thought it was "OK" to enslave Africans. BECAUSE THEY SOLD THEMSELVES.
Also one more point, I see that alot of "Black" people like to think that "Americans" owe them something just because they were once Slaves.
It's 2012 not 1619, get over it . Things have changed ever since then.
Black people are treated just as equal as any other Race.
Stop thinking that you deserve much more than any race. BECAUSE YOU DONT.
You dont deserve anything but RESPECT, & KINDNESS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALSO, i've noticed that young black teens like to tell everyone & their mother that their ancestors were once slaves. NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE WERE SLAVES.
Look at Michelle Obama, wasn't her great grandmother or one women in her family a Slave OWNER. & She's BLACK. So shut up w. your nonsense, cause frankly no one cares if your ancestors were slaves.
2O12 PEOPLE GROW THE **** UP !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS; Im not racists, im just trying to put my opinion out their.

I ❤ Mauricio ; el mas hermoso (:

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Vicious Ambition
Kyou Panda
neji-hyuga-vs-naruto
Kyou Panda
neji-hyuga-vs-naruto
Kyou Panda

lol i'm not even gonna.

I don't care. 3nodding

Children often don't.

I pointed out slavery because that's where most everyone goes with Black History Month so calling me a child is just silly. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff