Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Simple: It's not about celebrating the majorities, but also the minorities and the

many great things they have done for society.

We cannot just ignore the minority, but embrace what it has done for us.

If we all only paid attention to the majority, then it wouldn't be fair to other people.

'All men are born equal', yeah?

Do you get it?
I love all people. They're all foxy, sexy folk.
I- C A T A L Y S T -I
Simple: It's not about celebrating the majorities, but also the minorities and the

If we all only paid attention to the majority, then it wouldn't be fair to other people.

Do you get it?

The majority who celebrated this month actually care about it. If you don't care about it don't celebrate and and focus on the other months. (Yes there are other months with their own salute to certain people)

These months are only celebrated in the U.S apart from Black History Month which is celebrated in the U.K as well but in a different month.

However it is arguments like these that make people want to take out "One nation under god" from the pledge of allegiance and "In god we trust" from our bills. Unfortunately to those who don't like it...it won't change.

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Sister Yuki
I- C A T A L Y S T -I

Do you get it?

The majority who celebrated this month actually care about it. If you don't care about it don't celebrate and and focus on the other months. (Yes there are other months with their own salute to certain people)

These months are only celebrated in the U.S apart from Black History Month which is celebrated in the U.K as well but in a different month.

However it is arguments like these that make people want to take out "One nation under god" from the pledge of allegiance and "In god we trust" from our bills. Unfortunately to those who don't like it...it won't change.

I'm not saying that I don't care about Black History Month,
only that we should be taking months like this seriously and not take this as a chance to discriminate others.

From what I've seen in the BHM forum, not many people
take the month seriously and are complaining about 'white history month' or
'respect this' and 'respect that'.

I've been to one particular topic saying that she is
'representing' her race, yet showing nothing but complete ignorance
and hatred to other people.

It just seriously ticks me off at how little respect society has.
I- C A T A L Y S T -I
Sister Yuki
I- C A T A L Y S T -I

Do you get it?

only that we should be taking months like this seriously and not take this as a chance to discriminate others.

Well then I do apologize for misunderstanding your words and now that I do we are on the same waves length. I do believe the true meaning of celebrating this month has been lost for a while to the masses who care to celebrate it. It actually hurts me when I see those of my race acting like that and when others look at me and expect me to act the same way.

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Sister Yuki
I- C A T A L Y S T -I
Sister Yuki
I- C A T A L Y S T -I

Do you get it?

Well then I do apologize for misunderstanding your words and now that I do we are on the same waves length. I do believe the true meaning of celebrating this month has been lost for a while to the masses who care to celebrate it. It actually hurts me when I see those of my race acting like that and when others look at me and expect me to act the same way.

It's a good thing I'm Asian

Yes, it's quite sad how people demand respect,

but don't start by respecting themselves.

Questionable Borg

I- C A T A L Y S T -I

Do you get it?
If only more people felt this way.

Questionable Borg

Sister Yuki
I- C A T A L Y S T -I
Sister Yuki
I- C A T A L Y S T -I

Do you get it?

You should show them the true way to act smile
Mayor Gravity
Sister Yuki
I- C A T A L Y S T -I
Sister Yuki
I- C A T A L Y S T -I

Do you get it?

When I do or when I talk to some of them I get told I'm white because I'm acting like it. Just because I speak clearly, pronounce all of my words, and have a vocabulary that's higher then them doesn't mean I'm white. Even my brother tells me that.

I hate ghetto slang!

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Sister Yuki
Mayor Gravity
Sister Yuki
I- C A T A L Y S T -I
Sister Yuki
I- C A T A L Y S T -I

Do you get it?

When I do or when I talk to some of them I get told I'm white because I'm acting like it. Just because I speak clearly, pronounce all of my words, and have a vocabulary that's higher then them doesn't mean I'm white. Even my brother tells me that.

I hate ghetto slang!

At least you're not going to be the one working at McDonalds. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas