Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
red-tala9
911child
Really? white people still think in slavery times? -looks at skin- no no, i dont think that. im white. my friends are white. heh yeah. i can see ignorance runs deep in you. If you havent noticed this is a new time, as many black people love to point out we have a black president. my friend told me of a girl in his class (yes black) who once found out that Obama was elected flipped her desk and said she didnt have to listen to any body due to the president's skin color.

i hate when people do that. it makes out president look bad(hes not te greatest we've had but hes not half bad) ive seen something simmilar.
there was a group of guys (adults mind you) talking loud and saying out of the way things to women that passed by and when some one said something to them about it one of them shouts" b***h we can do what the ******** we want our president is black, cracker"
*sigh* it makes us all look stupid

I know its so embarrassing. I hate people who are so hypocritical. Sometimes I think we our are own worst enemies. Why should you do evil to others just because its been done to your ancestors.

Even if you are not religious (which i'm not ) this still comes down to only one real division call it what you may moral vs immoral good vs evil Its not about race its about who you are.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Salvatore Graziano
Because it should be? Obviously.

Lazy f**cker go out and work for yourself that's the easy route evil men took.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
-EboniiSkinn-
giggleboxforevabby
jaodragon
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504

for one people may have a brain but be stupid so think about that two i have a better chance to a diploma and are a GED than you do so ******** off like really though

Um I passed highschool already hun, I graduated with 34.5 credits and 4.0 GPA, I got a 34 on my ACTs. Im majoring in World History. Im engaged to be married to a pretty wealthy guy.

YOU STILL MAKE NO ******** SENSE!

No, Im not ******** off.

Do you even know what a GED is?

LMAO rofl dramallama you go giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504 dug herself a hole
so much drama! whoah!

ikr? I pretty sure its a 12 year old xD

emotion_awesome Well was that fun to read or what? emotion_yatta

I LOVE how that little kid isnt replying back anymore! lol maybe it finally realized how dumb it sounded.
giggleboxforevabby
-EboniiSkinn-

I LOVE how that little kid isnt replying back anymore! lol maybe it finally realized how dumb it sounded.

That's how it's done, girl! emotion_awesome

HAH! "it"... "how dumb it sounded"... cat_rofl

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
-EboniiSkinn-
giggleboxforevabby
-EboniiSkinn-

Im really not a b***h, I just hate stupid people.
giggleboxforevabby
-EboniiSkinn-
giggleboxforevabby
-EboniiSkinn-

Im really not a b***h, I just hate stupid people.

I've never doubted you. I've been in a similar heated discussion with someone. People just have trouble keeping their fingers from typing whatever comes to mind. cat_rolleyes
dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces