Welcome to Gaia! ::

tell me why blacks still complain about it when the Jews where enslaved by the Egyptians for 450 years and went through the Holocaust. and you don't hear them complaining.
in my humble opioion it's because they're ignorant racists
Mecha mr bushido
and you don't hear them complaining.

Actually we've heard them complain everyday since then
Kamen Rider Amazon
Mecha mr bushido
and you don't hear them complaining.

Actually we've heard them complain everyday since then

but do they use it as an excuse ? nope

6,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
Personally I think its because of the fact people will never accept change neutral

Gracious Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mayor Gravity
Kitty Fellatio
white people have been slaves too just everyone forgets cause it wasn't as recent as black slaves there basically just milking it still for something that no black person on earth at this very moment experience anyway.
When were white people slaves? the only time I can think of is with Moses in Egypt, and they weren't really white, more Middle-Eastern.

Excuse me for cutting in, there's no definite timeline when white people were slaves but some examples are during the Celtic "empire", Roman empire and most notably during the Viking age. One of the possible origins of the word "slave" as we know it today came from the people taken from the Slavic regions of Europe by the Vikings.
You're a racists hypocrite. lol
i think because some white people are dumb also this is a hilarious topic biggrin

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
LadiiS504
Give me your opioion on why whites will think its still slavery/segregation time period.

huh? I dont think theres one white/black/asian/mexican person on this universe that thinks we still have slavery in the U.S.

And btw saying "whites" is extreamly racist. Like if someone said why do blacks think purple is a color?

Not every white person thinks the same thought.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Kamen Rider Amazon

your an ignorant racist who cant spell. Not all white people think the same thing, and not all white people are racist.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
LadiiS504
skullcrushergurl
Not over here they don't! I let them know!
"Hey can you get me a glass of water?"
"Do it yourself. Slavery ended a while ago"

yeah but some people dont relize that i guess they were raised thinking they still own us

That is the most racist s**t Ive heard in a long time. No body thinks that. There are some people who think black people arent s**t but thats becoming less and less of an opinion. Everyone knows slavery ended. Like a over a couple hundred years ago. No one thinks they own a black person.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana
Because we lable one another as white, black, brown, purple, yellow....we focus not on what is inside the person, but what is on the outside.

In my opinon, there are two kinds of people: assholes and non-assholes.

You, for targetting the "whites" are an a*****e. Good day.

******** you cause i aint no slave so you cant talk to me like you want so check your years this is reality sweety not your fairytale

...your stupiddd hahahahahhaa.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
LadiiS504
Mayor Gravity
Saberie
Mayor Gravity
Kitty Fellatio
white people have been slaves too just everyone forgets cause it wasn't as recent as black slaves there basically just milking it still for something that no black person on earth at this very moment experience anyway.
When were white people slaves? the only time I can think of is with Moses in Egypt, and they weren't really white, more Middle-Eastern.
They were in Europe during the medieval ages, and some Native Americans took white people for slaves, just as whites did to Native Americans. I digress, this has little to do with Black History Month.
Yeah, but it's better than arguing with the trolls that started with the thread (and I was curious)

Troll b***h im cuter than you you must be talking bout yo mama i dont play them games not wi lil children atleast

excuse me for asking but do you live in a trashy neighborhood filled with trailers? I have nothing against trailers, (I have friends and family that live in them and I know that they dont always contain trash) but do you even have a GED?

p.s. Saying your cuter than someone over the internet just kinda makes you seem ugly, desperate and probabley obese.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
skullcrushergurl
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana
Because we lable one another as white, black, brown, purple, yellow....we focus not on what is inside the person, but what is on the outside.

In my opinon, there are two kinds of people: assholes and non-assholes.

You, for targetting the "whites" are an a*****e. Good day.

******** you cause i aint no slave so you cant talk to me like you want so check your years this is reality sweety not your fairytale

What does your slavery have to do with anything? You're over here slandering the "whites". Racism goes both ways, "sweety".

I'm not speaking to you any differently than I would another person. Because we are all people, and this "race" thing is bogus.

its not all yall but some of yall i feel to believe that some people shouldnt stand over black people people is suppose to stand equaly and even tho its not slavery time anymore people still say give me this give me that cut my grass plant this we not in that same timezone

I really wouldn't bother arguing with that Ayamea trick.... She's REALLY stupid. And I'm sure she's a troll.

Actually I dont think she is. I know the Ladii person is.
giggleboxforevabby
Kamen Rider Amazon

your an ignorant racist who cant spell. Not all white people think the same thing, and not all white people are racist.

sigh these noob trolls nowadays

listen dumb troll, I specifically quoted "opioion" from op for the lols and it would seem you didn't read op at all and in case you did, you didn't grasp anything at all, your reading comprehension = -35 , go back and read what the ******** the thread's about noob and in the meantime go back to school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff