Welcome to Gaia! ::

Humorist

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
I just want to apologize on behalf of all white people for all the racist posts on here.

Sorry for slavery, genocide, racial profiling, etc.

Anxious Roisterer

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Excellent plan! Get their trust and then blindside them with a racist uppercut of justice.

Amazing plan, but I see through your deceit.
YOUR PLAN HAS FAILED!

Humorist

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
Maudragauda
Excellent plan! Get their trust and then blindside them with a racist uppercut of justice.

YOUR PLAN HAS FAILED!

Oh, trying to create conflict between black people and white people to hold up the institute of racism?

YOUR PLAN HAS FAILED!

heart heart heart heart heart heart HOORAY PEOPLE OF ALL COLORS!

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Speaking of white guilt, there's another affirmative action case in the Supreme Court
atnegam
I just want to apologize on behalf of all white people for all the racist posts on here.

Sorry for slavery, genocide, racial profiling, etc.
3nodding

Liberal Codger

As a white person, I don't know what the hell you're apologizing for me for, my family wasn't even in the country when slavery went down. They were a bunch of poor Germans.

I didn't do it, I ain't apologizin' for it. ALSO, I don't know why the hell current white people have to apologize to current black people for s**t that went down between their ancestors. They weren't the ones who were beating on their ancestors, telling them to pick their cotton.

See, if we all moved past this ridiculousness and quit paying for the sins of our fathers, we could move ahead to a place where no one feels guilty and everyone feels better.

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Really, there is no point for you to be apologizing for everyone of the white race. You can for your family, if they did anything, but not the entire race. Akahana hit it right on the nose. So your post is invalid and not needed here.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
you dont need to apoligize dear. theres no need to carry the wrong doings of someone eals. if you didnt do anything your self then dont bother. but the thought is very kind and consederent heart heart

Dapper Fatcat

Yeah I'm sorry too.

Wheezing Codger

7,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
The luxury of being a white hetero male in today's society is not having to give a damn about all these special occasions. It's awesome.

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I feel bad but I'm not sorry because I didn't do it so I have nothing to be sorry for.
WTF.... I don't need anyone apologizing for me!!
I didn't do ******** s**t to anyone.
What the ******** gives you the right to speak for the whole ******** race?

Good god, ... you think an awful lot of yourself.

Malevolent Tycoon

you can only say sorry for yourself, not your race, you don't represent your race, people in your race thinks different for example take a look at Lunar Real Estate Agent...
Ya..
Im sorry my family was sippin ice tea while yours was out picking working from dawn till dusk in cotton fields against their will by penalty of merciless beatings by my family or death...

And I guess Im sorry you didnt really get you full rights until about 50 years ago....

Somethings sorry just doesnt quite fit.....
This seems to be one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces