Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

giggleboxforevabby
Bashelia Peppita
giggleboxforevabby

Ill give your whiney little a** more than ten.

1. Because being white has begun to be a minority.
2. White women changed society and the way everyone looked at girls.
3. Charles Darwin
4. Mark Twain
5. Albert Einstein
6. Theodore Rosevelt
7. Carolus Linnaeus
8. Alexander Hamilton
9. George Washington
10. Because of people like you.
11. Because why should there be a useless month dedicated to white people?
12. Because there has been less crime with white people has there has been with black people, excuding the crazies.
13. Amelia Eathart!
14. Because my point is there shouldnt be a history month dedicated to a race at all!

It should just be history month, representing everything done for society.!
The people you summed up have done and said impressive things, but they have done nothing 'in spite of being white'. And that's what Minority History Months have been for, right? In a world where only white people have had the most chances in western civilization, their hard work won't go unnoticed. And that's why I still believe that there should be a BHM. Your other reasons don't make sense at all.

So your saying that if a black man becomes president we should be amazing that a black person became president inspite of his color? Being black isnt a DISABLITY.

President Obama isnt black. his Arab-American!
Despite the fact about President Obama, I have to agree History months (of any kind) are useless and don't serve the purpose they were meant to.
giggleboxforevabby
tadpolily
giggleboxforevabby
tadpolily
giggleboxforevabby
Izzy Van Helsing

If it weren't true, we wouldn't have had an entire class dedicated to white adversity in South African literature at my University.
And it's a small university.

Yes, they were douchebags when they first came into South Africa, and some still are. But there are black people there who remember this, and retaliate against the white people, by way of rape, theft, assault, etc.

I think them retaliating again the white people is wrong. Slavery STARTED in Africa. AFRICAN people kidnapped other Africans and sold them amongst themselves. White people took advantage of what they believed to be a good idea. Plus without all the white people we wouldnt have black history month. lol

This is true (except that slavery started in africa, slavery existed before the 1400s in all places like Asia and Europe)
The concept of slavery involving racism and degradation of human life didn't start until Europeans began slave trading. That's the biggest difference between the slave trade in Africa and the slave trade in the americas and other places.
And slaves in Africa could also pay off their debt. They weren't just slaves for life.

Your right about slavery not starting in Africa, I should have more specific. I mean enslaving africans started in Africa.
It was very rare that ANY of them, even the ones who remained slaves in Africa were freed though, they were mostly young boys and girls around the ages 5-13 that were kidnapped and made to be slaves.

I should probably mention, I have an associates degree in American and World History, not US history, WORLD. (and culinary, Child development and Im begining a course in Photography this spring).

I might know a little bit about what Im talking about.

And what does your 'degree' mean to me? It doesn't legitimize what you say. And for some reason I highly doubt you have a degree in any of those things given your lack of knowledge. You would think especially that a someone who majored in history had a little bit more common sense and background knowledge.

And what's the point of saying enslaving Africans started in Africa if all people from around the world have enslaved their own? Stop trying to find ways to make the slave trade appear as this overly beneficial action that black people should be thankful about. It just won't happen Miss 'History major'.

And Slaves in Africa were treated mostly like indentured servants; they were paid, given land and taken care of. And many did buy themselves out of slavery. They are even some accounts of slaves who became kings.

And don't view slavery as Africans enslaved Africans type of thing. All Africans were different and had their own tribes or kingdoms that they had loyalty to. There was no 'holistic African sense of loyalty' that all people in the entire continent of Africa shared. They fought like any other countries do.

Most importantly they saw each others as individuals of a different tribe not fellow Africans. Something that European racist slave traders and yourself have failed to do.[/quote]

I didnt say people should thank white people for taking them to america.
The Africans that were enslaved in Africa were often brutalized and raped, most were forced to fight eachother to entertain their masters..it was very rare that they got paid. I failed to see Africans as tribe members? okkk? wtf? I didnt say anything about African sense of loyalty, although it seems like there was some men that had none, considering some kidnapped people from other tribes and forced them into slavery, and selling them to white people.
tribe cheifs sold slaves as well.enemies or non enemies.you would think enemies fo'show lol but actually what ticks me off is people forget about how the aztecs and maiyans sold and bought slaves as well as egyptians did the same as well
nursechefricebunny
claim2fame
DJ Bron-3
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita
Just as less as we need a Straight Pride Parade. Or a National Right Handed People Day. It just doesn't make any sense. A majority doesn't need to celebrate anything and over the course of history, a celebration like this would be very politically incorrect. White people don't have to fight for equality. There's an overrepr
White people who don't believe me: turn on your tv, skim through the channels and count the white people. Believe me now?
i only agree about no gay parades but saying no white history month makes you rascist you.if theres no white history month there shouldn't be a black history month either. black history month shouldn't be celebrated for 1 month bc theres whole nother 11months.NAACP IS A RASCIST GROUP,LAST I CHECKED,WHITE PEOPLE ARE A COLOT.LOOK AT BLACK MUSIC!most is bout thugging.would you hire a cocaine sniffing wannabe thug as the star of your family tv show?.most "other races"send money back home. reason for lack of luxury

1. He said NO STRAIGHT PARADES. Learn to read, dumb a**.
2. Why do we need any history months? We all know each other's history. We learn it during our time in school. Then again, from your grammar, it looks like you've never been.
3.NAACP isn't racist. They may not allow everyone to join, but plenty of people support it. Now, if they were racist, they would say only African Americans to support it.
4. WHITE ISN'T A ******** COLOR. It's just blank. Blank like yo' flank.
5. Totally ******** racist, bro. And yes, I would hire a cocaine sniffing wanna-be thug. It would help him get off of the drug, and maybe even more.
6. Listen to 2Pac's song "Dear Mama". Listen to it and look at the lyrics, then see if they are true.

I JUST PROVED YOUR a** WRONG.
lololololololoolololololololololol i said i only agree with only bi gay parades.white is a color dumbass or there would not be a color called white and or in a crayon box,white people as the skin color is caucausion which is also a color.speaking of grammar? r u a rapper wanna be?if so that is why your gonna get robbed blanked on your flank when your not looking.u must get mad when i typed lik dis eh?i no u r mad bc u will b quoting me wit a angry quote,now imm replying lik dis bc i can.also people lik u foget that sumtimz peopl typo alot...o i guess no thansgiving parade,no christmas parade either bc it is str8

Not to be the a** hole of the discussion but you both should shut the ******** up. Oh and racism will always be there. No one, no event, no missionary, and no movement can change that. STOP BEING PUUSSIES AND REALIZE. btw im black in new york. hell of a lotta sidewise glances is what i get when i walk into my 70% jewish school and try to get a good education.
america is based on immigration from back in history and rascism will always be here because of the different races and in places like jamaica they do not see how color,they only see jamaican...eh i quoted you to mainly say that is awesome your trying to get a education
claim2fame
nursechefricebunny
claim2fame
DJ Bron-3
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita
Just as less as we need a Straight Pride Parade. Or a National Right Handed People Day. It just doesn't make any sense. A majority doesn't need to celebrate anything and over the course of history, a celebration like this would be very politically incorrect. White people don't have to fight for equality. There's an overrepr
White people who don't believe me: turn on your tv, skim through the channels and count the white people. Believe me now?
i only agree about no gay parades but saying no white history month makes you rascist you.if theres no white history month there shouldn't be a black history month either. black history month shouldn't be celebrated for 1 month bc theres whole nother 11months.NAACP IS A RASCIST GROUP,LAST I CHECKED,WHITE PEOPLE ARE A COLOT.LOOK AT BLACK MUSIC!most is bout thugging.would you hire a cocaine sniffing wannabe thug as the star of your family tv show?.most "other races"send money back home. reason for lack of luxury

2. Why do we need any history months? We all know each other's history. We learn it during our time in school. Then again, from your grammar, it looks like you've never been.
3.NAACP isn't racist. They may not allow everyone to join, but plenty of people support it. Now, if they were racist, they would say only African Americans to support it.
5. Totally ******** racist, bro. And yes, I would hire a cocaine sniffing wanna-be thug. It would help him get off of the drug, and maybe even more.
6. Listen to 2Pac's song "Dear Mama". Listen to it and look at the lyrics, then see if they are true.

lololololololoolololololololololol i said i only agree with only bi gay parades.white is a color dumbass or there would not be a color called white and or in a crayon box,white people as the skin color is caucausion which is also a color.speaking of grammar? r u a rapper wanna be?if so that is why your gonna get robbed blanked on your flank when your not looking.u must get mad when i typed lik dis eh?i no u r mad bc u will b quoting me wit a angry quote,now imm replying lik dis bc i can.also people lik u foget that sumtimz peopl typo alot...o i guess no thansgiving parade,no christmas parade either bc it is str8

Not to be the a** hole of the discussion but you both should shut the ******** up. Oh and racism will always be there. No one, no event, no missionary, and no movement can change that. STOP BEING PUUSSIES AND REALIZE. btw im black in new york. hell of a lotta sidewise glances is what i get when i walk into my 70% jewish school and try to get a good education.
america is based on immigration from back in history and rascism will always be here because of the different races and in places like jamaica they do not see how color,they only see jamaican...eh i quoted you to mainly say that is awesome your trying to get a education

thank you very much. my parents spend the money so i gotta do mah oart if i wanna be an astro physicist
nursechefricebunny
claim2fame
nursechefricebunny
claim2fame
DJ Bron-3

thank you very much. my parents spend the money so i gotta do mah oart if i wanna be an astro physicist
that is gonna be a rough road and not much give.what college are yopu planning to go too?

Aged Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
claim2fame
DJ Bron-3
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita

LOL, You think you piss me off? Nice try at trolling, but try harder. Need some brotips? Just ask. The only people who piss me off are people who hate on others and Tom Cruise.
White isn't a ******** color. Peach is a color. White is not. White is just blank. Black is a color, since it absorbs ALL of them. White isn't a color in the molecular form. If you are talking in the simple-minded form, then yes, it is a ******** color.
SPEAKING OF GRAMMAR, I have better grammar than you, apparently. No, I'm not a rapper wanna-be. I do have some raps, but those are just collaborations with other Brony artists.
I quote you: "If so, that's why you're gonna get robed blanked on your flank when you're not looking." (Fixed it of course). Now, explain to me what in the hell that ******** means.

Aged Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
nursechefricebunny
claim2fame
DJ Bron-3
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita

Processing to shut the ******** up....
Process canceled. Reasons: ******** shutting up, I'm awesome.
No s**t racism will always exist. People are ignorant assholes who can't realize that the decisions they make are wrong, so they keep being what they were raised to be.
Oh, and by the way, I'm a Mexican Atheist who lives in a predominantly White-Baptist town. Try dealing with that s**t on a daily basis, then talk to me. emotion_awesome

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita
giggleboxforevabby
Bashelia Peppita
giggleboxforevabby

Ill give your whiney little a** more than ten.

1. Because being white has begun to be a minority.
2. White women changed society and the way everyone looked at girls.
3. Charles Darwin
4. Mark Twain
5. Albert Einstein
6. Theodore Rosevelt
7. Carolus Linnaeus
8. Alexander Hamilton
9. George Washington
10. Because of people like you.
11. Because why should there be a useless month dedicated to white people?
12. Because there has been less crime with white people has there has been with black people, excuding the crazies.
13. Amelia Eathart!
14. Because my point is there shouldnt be a history month dedicated to a race at all!

It should just be history month, representing everything done for society.!
The people you summed up have done and said impressive things, but they have done nothing 'in spite of being white'. And that's what Minority History Months have been for, right? In a world where only white people have had the most chances in western civilization, their hard work won't go unnoticed. And that's why I still believe that there should be a BHM. Your other reasons don't make sense at all.

So your saying that if a black man becomes president we should be amazing that a black person became president inspite of his color? Being black isnt a DISABLITY.

President Obama isnt black. his Arab-American!
I'm not even implying anything of the sort. I meant that in spite of the discrimination running against minorities, in spite of public racism and in spite of chances given to minorities, they still stayed strong and prevailed.

And by the way, Barack Obama is mostly English from his mother's side, and Kenyan Luo from his father's side. Not Arab.
obama said he was half black and half white.he chose to call his self black.he is not arab but his faith is muslim.that is why people think he is arab

Ummm no. He is arabian american.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Bashelia Peppita
giggleboxforevabby

1. A potential white history month has become politically incorrect because of history. not true.
2. White supremacists and Neo-nazis would exploit this month. And you think this month doesnt anger them into claiming another victim?
3. In most parts of the world (excluding South Africa and possibly other countries) whites don't have to fight for equal rights. Ok that is true
4. You can name plenty of white role models in many areas of expertise, there doesn't need to be a month to offer recognition to them 'because they are white'. They weren't stopped 'in spite of their whiteness'.Whats wrong with having white role models?
5. Whites didn't have to suffer as much as the other races in history, generally speaking. They were the ones who abused the Native Americans and forced black people out of their own countries for slavery. They werent the only ones, actually they were the third...
6. White history is a history of bloodshed and racism. The Crusades, slavery,... Something to be proud of and celebrate, right? stare Every history has that.
7. Whites aren't a minority in the US.Do a little research, Canada is primary White, the U.S. isnt.
8. Achievements by white people are celebrated, but they aren't explicitly referred to as actually being white. Their race is insignificant, because of society seeing white people as 'normal', another passive form of racism. Achievements by black people are celebrated, but they aren't explicitly referred to as actually being black. Your racist btw.
9. White History Month would have no purpose. Instilling white pride would give a wrong signal to our children. Instead, they should learn that they should be proud of who they are, regardless of their race. I never said we should have a white history month, I was just using it for example. What wrong signal would our children get? Black history month just points out race difference!10. White people aren't victimized, suppressed or racially profiled because of their race.Um yeah, yeah they are. Just as much as any race.
You know, I'm seriously beginning to doubt your posting quality and I think you might be a troll. What's in it for you? What good will it be if BHM got cancelled and there would be a WHM? Your dystopian idea will never happen. After reading your posts in the other threads, you seem to disagree and argue with most other posters.

You know, I came across an old medical article and it said something about some research. In the title, it said that the researcher was 'negro' but I thought it wasn't relevant to the article. If a white person would've led the research, it wouldn't have said anything. It really shows that white people were seen as 'normal'. And I still think that most people see this idea that they don't like to admit, that they rather view white people. Recent research has even shown that people show more sympathy for whites.

So, in short, I still do believe that whites are a privileged majority in this day and age, and there's no denying it. Not in the need of some silly month. Not racist.

I dont disagree and agree with everyone, just idiots.

Yeah thats wrong that they pointed out that someone was black, that IS racist, skin color shouldnt have anything to do with your activitys or achievements.
Wow , Great Point I Guess .

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
JewelKnuckle
Every month is White History/Present/Future Month! LoL

How?

Girl-Crazy Lover

7,650 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
claim2fame
GoBlueSacora
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita
i am a little curious as to why people say NAACP is a racist group. I am a part of it and I do not see why it it racist, please elaborate. This is for anyone
lmao. how about justlistening to most of the more populer membersof the naacp.they complain at every little thing froma blackman getting asppeding ticket from a white copto a black man gettingarrested for attemoted murder on a jew.they are always aftermoney or sueing some1.im sure you can google search something with a naacp and find a stupid argument they are doing because of a black man.when was the last time your group defended a mexican or hispanic?more than likely some of your group members if you goto meetings may want equality but 95% of the big wigs are members of the black panthers or something similar.any group that sets their race seperate from any other group is no better than the kkkatleast the kkksays they are rascist instead of hiding behind media
How about you go to a meeting and read about them? It is true they defend African Americans but they are definitively a part of many issues that apply to a variety of people. You should go to a meeting you may learn something. NAACP was founded by a variety of people most of them were white. Do not ever compare NAACP to KKK. NAACP is trying to help a minority succeed more KKK is killing and lynching people in the name of a majority.
GoBlueSacora
claim2fame
GoBlueSacora
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita
i am a little curious as to why people say NAACP is a racist group. I am a part of it and I do not see why it it racist, please elaborate. This is for anyone
lmao. how about justlistening to most of the more populer membersof the naacp.they complain at every little thing froma blackman getting asppeding ticket from a white copto a black man gettingarrested for attemoted murder on a jew.they are always aftermoney or sueing some1.im sure you can google search something with a naacp and find a stupid argument they are doing because of a black man.when was the last time your group defended a mexican or hispanic?more than likely some of your group members if you goto meetings may want equality but 95% of the big wigs are members of the black panthers or something similar.any group that sets their race seperate from any other group is no better than the kkkatleast the kkksays they are rascist instead of hiding behind media
How about you go to a meeting and read about them? It is true they defend African Americans but they are definitively a part of many issues that apply to a variety of people. You should go to a meeting you may learn something. NAACP was founded by a variety of people most of them were white. Do not ever compare NAACP to KKK. NAACP is trying to help a minority succeed more KKK is killing and lynching people in the name of a majority.
Lolol What is your race?i suppose that if a white person goes to a naacpmeeting won't be kicked out?then how come some local people here were told to leave?your quote is fail

Girl-Crazy Lover

7,650 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
claim2fame
GoBlueSacora
claim2fame
GoBlueSacora
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita
Lolol What is your race?i suppose that if a white person goes to a naacpmeeting won't be kicked out?then how come some local people here were told to leave?your quote is fail
no your quote is a fail....why would they be kicked out we had a white person on our executive board and some come to our meetings. at other places it's the same. i'm mixed but you can say i am black and like i said 4 of our founders were white. idk why some locals were told to leave i don't know were you live or are from or if you were at a adult/ youth/ college chapter. plus you can;t based your facts on one thing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff