Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
giggleboxforevabby
Bashelia Peppita
Shurinka
Who is shoving what onto whom? The only dogma I'm seeing being shoved around is being insisting that minorities are being greedy and high and mighty for having a month dedicated to them.

BTW, I just watched the Grammy's last weekend. Uhm, is that not white enough for you, or do you want to kick the couple of Rap and hip hop artists that were there out?

Also NO ONE IS SAYING YOU CAN'T CELEBRATE ALL YEAR ROUND. Is there a rule that says when So-And-So History Month is over, whoop, can't be bothered with them anymore!

There are also several places based around ethnicity. Like the Japan Society in New York City. The Jewish Museum. National Museum of the American Indian. The Rubin Museum showing Tibetan art. Is that racist too? How dare they have a separate building to celebrate their culture!

I got little cousins, black as ever, that want to run around with long straight blonde hair.

So much for having that BET channel. (which is crap anyway!)
Finally, someone with sense posts in my forum. I agree with everything you said. 3nodding

Its a thread not a forum. Your thread is IN the forum.
I meant to say 'this forum' or 'my thread'. You seem to be focused on correcting every mistake that I write, that's because you ran out of arguments. I made a simple mistake, that's all.

Btw, it could be 'my forum' as well, I'm having the most popular thread in the forum. cool

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
giggleboxforevabby

Ill give your whiney little a** more than ten.

1. Because being white has begun to be a minority.
2. White women changed society and the way everyone looked at girls.
3. Charles Darwin
4. Mark Twain
5. Albert Einstein
6. Theodore Rosevelt
7. Carolus Linnaeus
8. Alexander Hamilton
9. George Washington
10. Because of people like you.
11. Because why should there be a useless month dedicated to white people?
12. Because there has been less crime with white people has there has been with black people, excuding the crazies.
13. Amelia Eathart!
14. Because my point is there shouldnt be a history month dedicated to a race at all!

It should just be history month, representing everything done for society.!
The people you summed up have done and said impressive things, but they have done nothing 'in spite of being white'. And that's what Minority History Months have been for, right? In a world where only white people have had the most chances in western civilization, their hard work won't go unnoticed. And that's why I still believe that there should be a BHM. Your other reasons don't make sense at all.

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Aoi_eternity09
First things first: OP, thank you for bringing this to attention. It's certainly worth noting that:

-U.S. history from elementary to high school does tend to get whitewashed (meaning: you'll most likely hear about historical figures who are, well, white. Save for the Civil Rights movement.)
-mainstream media (from tv representations to pundits) = consisting mostly of white people

Second: there sure is an awful lot of what I'd like to call "white whine" on not just this thread, but this forum as well.
I don't need to pour myself a glass of white whine. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE. Especially in my THREAD in this FORUM.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every month is White History/Present/Future Month! LoL

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
giggleboxforevabby

1. A potential white history month has become politically incorrect because of history. not true.
2. White supremacists and Neo-nazis would exploit this month. And you think this month doesnt anger them into claiming another victim?
3. In most parts of the world (excluding South Africa and possibly other countries) whites don't have to fight for equal rights. Ok that is true
4. You can name plenty of white role models in many areas of expertise, there doesn't need to be a month to offer recognition to them 'because they are white'. They weren't stopped 'in spite of their whiteness'.Whats wrong with having white role models?
5. Whites didn't have to suffer as much as the other races in history, generally speaking. They were the ones who abused the Native Americans and forced black people out of their own countries for slavery. They werent the only ones, actually they were the third...
6. White history is a history of bloodshed and racism. The Crusades, slavery,... Something to be proud of and celebrate, right? stare Every history has that.
7. Whites aren't a minority in the US.Do a little research, Canada is primary White, the U.S. isnt.
8. Achievements by white people are celebrated, but they aren't explicitly referred to as actually being white. Their race is insignificant, because of society seeing white people as 'normal', another passive form of racism. Achievements by black people are celebrated, but they aren't explicitly referred to as actually being black. Your racist btw.
9. White History Month would have no purpose. Instilling white pride would give a wrong signal to our children. Instead, they should learn that they should be proud of who they are, regardless of their race. I never said we should have a white history month, I was just using it for example. What wrong signal would our children get? Black history month just points out race difference!10. White people aren't victimized, suppressed or racially profiled because of their race.Um yeah, yeah they are. Just as much as any race.
You know, I'm seriously beginning to doubt your posting quality and I think you might be a troll. What's in it for you? What good will it be if BHM got cancelled and there would be a WHM? Your dystopian idea will never happen. After reading your posts in the other threads, you seem to disagree and argue with most other posters.

You know, I came across an old medical article and it said something about some research. In the title, it said that the researcher was 'negro' but I thought it wasn't relevant to the article. If a white person would've led the research, it wouldn't have said anything. It really shows that white people were seen as 'normal'. And I still think that most people see this idea that they don't like to admit, that they rather view white people. Recent research has even shown that people show more sympathy for whites.

So, in short, I still do believe that whites are a privileged majority in this day and age, and there's no denying it. Not in the need of some silly month. Not racist.

Girl-Crazy Lover

7,650 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
DJ Bron-3
All I gotta say:

Where the ******** is Native American history month?

They were the first and true Americans.

emotion_dealwithit
It's in November
I think it's disrespectful to have black history month. It's like how crippled people say they don't want to be treated specially. As long as we still refer to people as "black" and even call it "black history" instead of called it simply "history". We're all one race, and if we keep seperating people with labels like black and white we'll always be divided and subjected to the stereotypes of our certain race.

Girl-Crazy Lover

7,650 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita
Just as less as we need a Straight Pride Parade. Or a National Right Handed People Day. It just doesn't make any sense. A majority doesn't need to celebrate anything and over the course of history, a celebration like this would be very politically incorrect. White people don't have to fight for equality. There's an overrepr
White people who don't believe me: turn on your tv, skim through the channels and count the white people. Believe me now?
i only agree about no gay parades but saying no white history month makes you rascist you.if theres no white history month there shouldn't be a black history month either. black history month shouldn't be celebrated for 1 month bc theres whole nother 11months.NAACP IS A RASCIST GROUP,LAST I CHECKED,WHITE PEOPLE ARE A COLOT.LOOK AT BLACK MUSIC!most is bout thugging.would you hire a cocaine sniffing wannabe thug as the star of your family tv show?.most "other races"send money back home. reason for lack of luxury
i am a little curious as to why people say NAACP is a racist group. I am a part of it and I do not see why it it racist, please elaborate. This is for anyone
I disagree when you have black history and black expo and churches just for blacks then tell people that they are not allowed to have white history or for that matter any other history to celebrate their race then that is racism pure and simple you cant have your cake and eat it to...
cookiez r yummy
we did absolutely nothing but segergate the blacks and the whites! the blacks protested and made rights and stuff like rosa parks sat on the bus and martin lurther king jr. led a march and so on thats y we have a black history month. get ur facts right!!!!

We OBVIOUSLY need this month if you think we're only celebrating MLK and Rosa Parks. Get your facts right.
Naughty Little Mischief
I disagree when you have black history and black expo and churches just for blacks then tell people that they are not allowed to have white history or for that matter any other history to celebrate their race then that is racism pure and simple you cant have your cake and eat it to...

If they want to make a month for another race that actually strove and achieved so be it. What right do I have to be against that?

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bashelia Peppita
Aoi_eternity09
First things first: OP, thank you for bringing this to attention. It's certainly worth noting that:

-U.S. history from elementary to high school does tend to get whitewashed (meaning: you'll most likely hear about historical figures who are, well, white. Save for the Civil Rights movement.)
-mainstream media (from tv representations to pundits) = consisting mostly of white people

Second: there sure is an awful lot of what I'd like to call "white whine" on not just this thread, but this forum as well.
I don't need to pour myself a glass of white white. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE. Especially in my THREAD in this FORUM.

I lol'ed @ "a glass of White White".

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
vicious animal
cookiez r yummy
we did absolutely nothing but segergate the blacks and the whites! the blacks protested and made rights and stuff like rosa parks sat on the bus and martin lurther king jr. led a march and so on thats y we have a black history month. get ur facts right!!!!

We OBVIOUSLY need this month if you think we're only celebrating MLK and Rosa Parks. Get your facts right.

Celebrate OJ Simpson. He's black and he taught us cheating whores need to get stabbed every once in a while. rofl

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
T4NGO
Bashelia Peppita
Aoi_eternity09

I don't need to pour myself a glass of white white. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE. Especially in my THREAD in this FORUM.

It should be white whine. crying

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bashelia Peppita
T4NGO
Bashelia Peppita
Aoi_eternity09

It should be white whine. crying

I forgive you.
It's ok, they're both terrible.
lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items