Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muffins and Teacups
Uhm, I wasn't being offensive. Black people AREN'T black. When a black person and a white person have a child, the resulting child isn't grey, is it?

ur so right! i soo agree with you heart

Questionable Borg

Cheesecak3 Lov3
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

thats uncalled for, and hardly makes sense.
Trolls die if you don't feed them.

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Your very welcome ma'am.

oh dear, don't ma'am me rofl I'm not that old rolleyes yet
Mkay...Miss?

whee much better smile hahaha I feel older than I am when someone calls me Miss....oh so old xD
Just trying to be polite.

I understand dear. So many, many people aren't these days, it's nice to meet someone who is heart
And it's funny because I'm 14 too. Which is really unheard of a child that respects like they're from the early 20th century.

Familiar Raider

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Mkay...Miss?

whee much better smile hahaha I feel older than I am when someone calls me Miss....oh so old xD

I understand dear. So many, many people aren't these days, it's nice to meet someone who is heart
And it's funny because I'm 14 too. Which is really unheard of a child that respects like they're from the early 20th century.

I'm soon to be sixteen....I know what you mean. Friend me?

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Mkay...Miss?

Mkay. interested in gaming or gossip? Just curious.

Familiar Raider

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker

gaming heart

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker

gaming heart
Hurray not a gossipy b***h. I think you'd be great friends with another one of my friends that goes on here.

Familiar Raider

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker

gaming heart
Hurray not a gossipy b***h. I think you'd be great friends with another one of my friends that goes on here.

truthfully, i hate gossip. Probably because I've been the target of malicious and hateful gossip over the years....And oh? Which friend would this be?

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker

gaming heart

truthfully, i hate gossip. Probably because I've been the target of malicious and hateful gossip over the years....And oh? Which friend would this be?
Her Name would be Hibernating Goldfish. But I dunno. Make a forum in CB for her. Just don't add her right away. Talk to her first.

Familiar Raider

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker

gaming heart

Her Name would be Hibernating Goldfish. But I dunno. Make a forum in CB for her. Just don't add her right away. Talk to her first.

I will, soon, but I have to go soon. My laptop is about to go dead.

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker
Corporal Brown
Baron Barker

gaming heart

I will, soon, but I have to go soon. My laptop is about to go dead.
Awwww. Mkay bye.
.... biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas