Welcome to Gaia! ::

gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
f** U U SILLY HO I WILL CUT U DONT NOBODY WANT U DONT NOBODY NEED U

Learn to spell. And oh, is that right? and i suppose they want you, who can't spell and had no morals or standards hmm? Last time I checked, I have one man who would kill for me. Dear, you may want to do some brushing up on grammar, punctuation, spelling and learn how to use capitalization.
WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT SPELLIN U DUM HO EDUMACSHUN AINT GON HELP U JUST TAKE UR n***a a** DOWN 2 WELFARE

Now you wish to start being racist and uneducated. Dear, when I get my diploma, and go on to become a very successful lawyer, I will gladly tell you how an education helped me.
Also, you are extremely offensive and uneducated.
U AINT s**t

Oooh,burn. stare

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
Uhm, I wasn't being offensive. Black people AREN'T black. When a black person and a white person have a child, the resulting child isn't grey, is it?

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

Stupid, ignorant, and plainly, an insult to those who may actually be a lesbian. grow up.
SHUT UR MOUTH I WILL DROP A TV ON UR HEAD U STUPID HOE U BESS B COMIN 2 HARLEM SO I CAN BEAT UR ***** a**

Please stop you're making a fool of yourself. I really hope you aren't black because you are setting a horrible example for you and our race.

Girl-Crazy Marshmallow

Muffins and Teacups
Uhm, I wasn't being offensive. Black people AREN'T black. When a black person and a white person have a child, the resulting child isn't grey, is it?

Have you met many people who have confusion between the term for the marker color and the term for people?

Because it seems your thread isn't very high content otherwise, perhaps reducible to a request for a pat on the back for noticing. (Which, if you honestly did just notice, that is cool, and I wish you energy in your personal path towards learning more about the etymology and history of race and racism.)

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Vicious Ambition
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

Stupid, ignorant, and plainly, an insult to those who may actually be a lesbian. grow up.
SHUT UR MOUTH I WILL DROP A TV ON UR HEAD U STUPID HOE U BESS B COMIN 2 HARLEM SO I CAN BEAT UR n***a a**

Please stop you're making a fool of yourself. I really hope you aren't black because you are setting a horrible example for you and our race.
WHAT THA FAK I COME BACK FRUM WELFARE 2 HEAR A BRUTHA TALK 2 ME LIKE SHITYE

Ok you're obviously black i've established that right now.

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Vicious Ambition
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Vicious Ambition
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
SHUT UR MOUTH I WILL DROP A TV ON UR HEAD U STUPID HOE U BESS B COMIN 2 HARLEM SO I CAN BEAT UR n***a a**

WAT THA H@LL U TALKIN BOUT U NO ITS RITE 2 STICK UP 4 ME WEN AM IN NEED

No. Welfare is a common stereotype of black people. The fact you keep saying you're on welfare tells me you're someone pretending to be black. I'm deeply ashamed in humanity.

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Vicious Ambition
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Vicious Ambition
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH

No. Welfare is a common stereotype of black people. The fact you keep saying you're on welfare tells me you're someone pretending to be black. I'm deeply ashamed in humanity.
GURL U MAKIN ME LOOK BAD NOW I AINT NO WHITIE

I really doubt that. And i'm a male.

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Vicious Ambition
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Vicious Ambition
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH

GURL U MAKIN ME LOOK BAD NOW I AINT NO WHITIE

I really doubt that. And i'm a male.
HU DA FUQ DO U THINK UR TALKIN 2 U BEST B GETIN 2 HARLEM

Who the ******** do you think you're talking to? You better not come to Harlerm.
That was how your sentence shoul've been. I know you can use proper grammar and can cut off your caps so if we are going to talk please do so. Next useless threats and black on black violence wont solve anything. If you are black (which I highly doubt) then you should be trying to set a good example instead you are sitting her acting like a fool and making all those who describe blacks as rude disrespectful human beings right.
mufffins un teacupssss
I hope everyone realizes that gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH and her friend are obviously trolls >_>.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff