Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
Black people aren't even black. They're brown. lol Same goes for white people. We're pinky-peachy.
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

That was uncalled for.

Familiar Raider

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

Stupid, ignorant, and plainly, an insult to those who may actually be a lesbian. grow up.

Familiar Raider

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
Well, I'm a mixed breed of a lovely caramel mocha frappe color. lol
Racheal Shanks
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

That was uncalled for.
U STARTIN
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

Stupid, ignorant, and plainly, an insult to those who may actually be a lesbian. grow up.
SHUT UR MOUTH I WILL DROP A TV ON UR HEAD U STUPID HOE U BESS B COMIN 2 HARLEM SO I CAN BEAT UR ***** a**

Familiar Raider

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

SHUT UR MOUTH I WILL DROP A TV ON UR HEAD U STUPID HOE U BESS B COMIN 2 HARLEM SO I CAN BEAT UR ***** a**

Yes!!! I'm a *****!!!!! Whoo!!!!!!!!!! And dear, last time I checked, you live nowhere around New Orleans. And even if you did, there is simply no way possible for you to get the drop on a New Orleans baby. Also, your name is offensive, and in turn, is a ***** name. So, before you call someone a *****, you may actually want to change your horrid name.
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

SHUT UR MOUTH I WILL DROP A TV ON UR HEAD U STUPID HOE U BESS B COMIN 2 HARLEM SO I CAN BEAT UR n***a a**

Yes!!! I'm a n***a!!!!! Whoo!!!!!!!!!! And dear, last time I checked, you live nowhere around New Orleans. And even if you did, there is simply no way possible for you to get the drop on a New Orleans baby. Also, your name is offensive, and in turn, is a n***a name. So, before you call someone a n***a, you may actually want to change your horrid name.
f** U U SILLY HO I WILL CUT U DONT NOBODY WANT U DONT NOBODY NEED U

Familiar Raider

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

SHUT UR MOUTH I WILL DROP A TV ON UR HEAD U STUPID HOE U BESS B COMIN 2 HARLEM SO I CAN BEAT UR n***a a**

Yes!!! I'm a n***a!!!!! Whoo!!!!!!!!!! And dear, last time I checked, you live nowhere around New Orleans. And even if you did, there is simply no way possible for you to get the drop on a New Orleans baby. Also, your name is offensive, and in turn, is a n***a name. So, before you call someone a n***a, you may actually want to change your horrid name.

Learn to spell. And oh, is that right? and i suppose they want you, who can't spell and had no morals or standards hmm? Last time I checked, I have one man who would kill for me. Dear, you may want to do some brushing up on grammar, punctuation, spelling and learn how to use capitalization.
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

Learn to spell. And oh, is that right? and i suppose they want you, who can't spell and had no morals or standards hmm? Last time I checked, I have one man who would kill for me. Dear, you may want to do some brushing up on grammar, punctuation, spelling and learn how to use capitalization.
WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT SPELLIN U DUM HO EDUMACSHUN AINT GON HELP U JUST TAKE UR ***** a** DOWN 2 WELFARE

Familiar Raider

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH

WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT SPELLIN U DUM HO EDUMACSHUN AINT GON HELP U JUST TAKE UR ***** a** DOWN 2 WELFARE

Now you wish to start being racist and uneducated. Dear, when I get my diploma, and go on to become a very successful lawyer, I will gladly tell you how an education helped me.
Also, you are extremely offensive and uneducated.
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH

WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT SPELLIN U DUM HO EDUMACSHUN AINT GON HELP U JUST TAKE UR n***a a** DOWN 2 WELFARE

Now you wish to start being racist and uneducated. Dear, when I get my diploma, and go on to become a very successful lawyer, I will gladly tell you how an education helped me.
U AINT s**t

Familiar Raider

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Corporal Brown
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH

WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT SPELLIN U DUM HO EDUMACSHUN AINT GON HELP U JUST TAKE UR n***a a** DOWN 2 WELFARE

U AINT s**t

Apparently I am. After all, you keep coming back, and yet again, you are acting racist and uneducated. Just like a redneck hick in the woods, you assume all black/mixed people are going to go on welfare.
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
Racheal Shanks
gHeTtO LaQuEeFaH
R U SOME KINDA LESBIAN

That was uncalled for.
U STARTIN

neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash