Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

thank you for everyone's opinions

Generous Humorist

It's because they were the last to get free. I think there are some other months for races but we don't really make a big deal about them.

Lunatic

Vlad_Masters_Plasmius
It's because they were the last to get free. I think there are some other months for races but we don't really make a big deal about them.

um Australia black people was slaves and were free very late after USA i dont see them complaining.

Beloved Saint

Roshia_BecomeOne
No Asian,white,native American,Arabic? I dont understand why so racist.. Everyone was slaves in their own country not only America had slaves..And no one is complaining about that
there ARE a native american, asian-pacific,and arab-american heritage months. WHITE history months do not exist because being white is not a culture, unlike black history which is really african heritage.
and white people do have their own appreciation months depending on what descent they are, i'm german and know there is a german history month.
black appreciation month is only so popular because everyone whines about it.

Lunatic

Starlaxy
Roshia_BecomeOne
No Asian,white,native American,Arabic? I dont understand why so racist.. Everyone was slaves in their own country not only America had slaves..And no one is complaining about that
there ARE a native american, asian-pacific,and arab-american heritage months. WHITE history months do not exist because being white is not a culture, unlike black history which is really african heritage.
and white people do have their own appreciation months depending on what descent they are, i'm german and know there is a german history month.

in USA white month would be racist lol

Beloved Saint

Roshia_BecomeOne
Starlaxy
Roshia_BecomeOne

rolleyes no, it wouldn't it just wouldn't make any ******** sense. WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT A CULTURE. white people are english, irish, german, italian, dutch, icelandic, i could keep going on. and all those heritages have their own months to celebrate their cultures. guess what? people just don't choose to make a deal about them like african-americans do with black history month.

Generous Humorist

Roshia_BecomeOne
Vlad_Masters_Plasmius

um Australia black people was slaves and were free very late after USA i dont see them complaining.

I don't know then. It kind of annoys me that they constantly pull the race card and disrespect their ancestors.

Lunatic

Starlaxy
Roshia_BecomeOne
Starlaxy
Roshia_BecomeOne

rolleyes no, it wouldn't it just wouldn't make any ******** sense. WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT A CULTURE. white people are english, irish, german, italian, dutch, icelandic, i could keep going on. and all those heritages have their own months to celebrate their cultures. guess what? people just don't choose to make a deal about them like african-americans do with black history month.

black isnt culture either..theirs alot of black people from Cuba,South America,Australia ..They never mention on tv besides black history month in USA why do you think im complaining

Lunatic

Vlad_Masters_Plasmius
Roshia_BecomeOne
Vlad_Masters_Plasmius

I don't know then. It kind of annoys me that they constantly pull the race card and disrespect their ancestors.

my ancestors were slaves too in Egypt why i dont go get pampered in Egypt? they will kick my a** how stupid i will sound right now

5,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
crying Why can't you all be happy for my people?

Shirtless Powerhouse

It's less about black history, more about the suffrage of African Americans in America. The fight to become equals. Since their fight kinda covered everybody else's... Everybody else got voting rights then, too, you know?

Lunatic

Ganon Firenight
It's less about black history, more about the suffrage of African Americans in America. The fight to become equals. Since their fight kinda covered everybody else's... Everybody else got voting rights then, too, you know?

they have more rights in USA then anyone else..in school they get more time in their tests cause its hard for them but for an asian its not? if you want a job you have to black first in order to be hired first..

Lunatic

x Delightful Sensation x
crying Why can't you all be happy for my people?

cause some of your people give your people a really bad name cry

Shirtless Powerhouse

Roshia_BecomeOne
Ganon Firenight

they have more rights in USA then anyone else..in school they get more time in their tests cause its hard for them but for an asian its not? if you want a job you have to black first in order to be hired first..

... No, they don't. That's just straight-up misinformation. e.e

Kids with diagnosed learning disabilities, which are spread relatively evenly across all ethnicities, get more time in their tests. Not kids with varying levels of melanin in their skin causing different pigmentations.

And incidentally, Affirmative Action works in favor of Asians, too. It's not just black people, it's all minorities.

Lunatic

Ganon Firenight
Roshia_BecomeOne
Ganon Firenight

... No, they don't. That's just straight-up misinformation. e.e

Kids with diagnosed learning disabilities, which are spread relatively evenly across all ethnicities, get more time in their tests. Not kids with varying levels of melatonin in their skin causing different pigmentations.

And incidentally, Affirmative Action works in favor of Asians, too. It's not just black people, it's all minorities.

no its not ..why do you think everyone is complaining? just because its "racist" they have more rights then any race in the world

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff