Welcome to Gaia! ::

adorna bones
And the fact that people keep saying, "Why don't other races get history months?" and "___ (white group) deserves it more" (you know who you ******** are) is going to make me facepalm all the way to an early grave.

If this post is directed at me, ******** you.
lol
I stopped when you said you had nothing more to say.
Oh, by the way, ******** it.
No race deserves their own month.
Get over it.

If not, sorry.
Saberie
Atlas1200
Hope Amity
Atlas1200
Africans in general get treated like lesser beings and they have the color of their skin used as something bad or evil or just wrong, does the color red mean death no that's black, does the color yellow mean evil no that's black to, does devils food cake look white no that's black to. don't tell me other humans go their adversity my people were robbed of their past and their future as a race

-sigh- I kind of want you to stop talking before making us look bad sweatdrop

what do you mean look bad, face facts the world treat african americans and africans like s**t. we look bad for a reason, a race with potenial to change this world hidden abillities and amazing thoughts yet we are told we are nothing or we can't do anything without external help
Dude, just... shut up. We have a president who is half black, some of the greatest athletes, actors, entrepreneurs, doctors, and lawyers are black. Race has nothing to do with employment or success in this day and age.

so a few successful people make up for the millions of african americans who was damage mental and physically since slavary, your retarded and your an idiot. the president is nothing more then a icon he has no power, and for an intelligent human being you are not very bright your just a waste of a human. We as humans who have been robbed of a past and a future now walk this earth without a soul, and you say it does not matter about skin color when it does I bet you had little to no adversity and know nothing of struggle. scream
Lipstick Junkie
adorna bones
And the fact that people keep saying, "Why don't other races get history months?" and "___ (white group) deserves it more" (you know who you ******** are) is going to make me facepalm all the way to an early grave.

lol
Get over it.

If not, sorry.

It was directed at you and anyone else who had the bullshit audacity to say it. You can bend over and kiss the curve of my a** for all I care. I'll get over it once you stop being an ignorant ********.

Dapper Fatcat

Atlas1200
Saberie
Atlas1200
Hope Amity
Atlas1200
Africans in general get treated like lesser beings and they have the color of their skin used as something bad or evil or just wrong, does the color red mean death no that's black, does the color yellow mean evil no that's black to, does devils food cake look white no that's black to. don't tell me other humans go their adversity my people were robbed of their past and their future as a race

-sigh- I kind of want you to stop talking before making us look bad sweatdrop

what do you mean look bad, face facts the world treat african americans and africans like s**t. we look bad for a reason, a race with potenial to change this world hidden abillities and amazing thoughts yet we are told we are nothing or we can't do anything without external help
Dude, just... shut up. We have a president who is half black, some of the greatest athletes, actors, entrepreneurs, doctors, and lawyers are black. Race has nothing to do with employment or success in this day and age.

so a few successful people make up for the millions of african americans who was damage mental and physically since slavary, your retarded and your an idiot. the president is nothing more then a icon he has no power, and for an intelligent human being you are not very bright your just a waste of a human. We as humans who have been robbed of a past and a future now walk this earth without a soul, and you say it does not matter about skin color when it does I bet you had little to no adversity and know nothing of struggle. scream

Let me tell you something about struggle, young man. Struggle is a child growing up with a hateful mother and a coke-addicted father who constantly scream at each other. Going to a school where everyone is a Christian while your still trying to figure out what you believe in. Getting beaten up and picked on constantly by your peers. Being alienated and ostracized by teachers, who will look the other way when your getting harassed. Trying to pay attention in class when you have ADHD or dyslexia and your parents have no money to pay for treatment and your teachers won't help you. Being raped and getting pregnant, and because of your parents beliefs, they won't let you get an abortion; all the while, people mock and judge you as you are forced to raise a child while still trying to lead a normal life.

All this, and you still get out of bed in the morning to work through the day. That is struggle. Moping about where you live and feeling sorry for yourself and complaining isn't struggle, that's giving up.

Now you have a choice, you can give up and stay in your little rut, or you can climb out of that rut and rise to success. What are you going to do?
Face it.
Embrace it.
Make it your own.
Now stop using your skin color as a crutch and trying to make us feel sorry for you and get the ******** over it.

By the way, I'm legally considered to be black, and I've got a very promising future.
adorna bones
Lipstick Junkie
adorna bones

lol
Get over it.

If not, sorry.

It was directed at you and anyone else who had the bullshit audacity to say it. You can bend over and kiss the curve of my a** for all I care. I'll get over it once you stop being an ignorant ********]

So, me not posting in this thread since we came to a conclusion = Ignorance?

By the way; I notice whenever you get into an argument, you tell them to kiss your a**.
We can tell you're a classy one.
Great debating skills, dumbass.

Oh, and I'll say it again. Nobody deserves a special month.

So, shut the ******** up.

Questionable Dabbler

the lovers lie
Its disgusting.

I love your signature.
X3
Lipstick Junkie
adorna bones
Lipstick Junkie
adorna bones

lol
Get over it.

If not, sorry.

It was directed at you and anyone else who had the bullshit audacity to say it. You can bend over and kiss the curve of my a** for all I care. I'll get over it once you stop being an ignorant ********]

By the way; I notice whenever you get into an argument, you tell them to kiss your a**.

rolleyes

I love when people try to test my integrity and character by trying to use my potty mouth against me. They did it when I first joined and to this day people still are. As if playing the tone police with you or anyone else has any effect on my argument.

Try again.

I'll keep talking, thank you very much.

Alien Star

20,425 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Buffer920
just sayin :L
It is, since 60% or more of the Gaian population is just jealous, like little kids that see other children get presents on their birthday, resulting in the child that sees the other child getting presents of their birthday, to get jealous and thus, begins the trolling.
adorna bones
Lipstick Junkie
adorna bones
Lipstick Junkie
adorna bones

lol
Get over it.

If not, sorry.

rolleyes

I love when people try to test my integrity and character by trying to use my potty mouth against me. They did it when I first joined and to this day people still are. As if playing the tone police with you or anyone else has any effect on my argument.

Try again.

You're showing more and more stupidity.
We were done argueing, and you directed an insult towards me.

Also, Jackass, I wasn't attacking your "potty mouth" I was telling you that there is an amazing amount of redundancy in all of your arguements that I have seen.

So, I'm going to continue to have my own thoughts.
Racist, stereotypical or offencive as they may be.

I have the right to voice them any and everywhere.
And, you knkw what?
I fully intend to.

So you can "kiss the curve of my a**".
Lipstick Junkie
adorna bones
Lipstick Junkie
adorna bones
Lipstick Junkie
adorna bones

lol
Get over it.

If not, sorry.

rolleyes

Try again.

You're showing more and more stupidity.
We were done argueing, and you directed an insult towards me.

Also, Jackass, I wasn't attacking your "potty mouth" I was telling you that there is an amazing amount of redundancy in all of your arguements that I have seen.

So, I'm going to continue to have my own thoughts.
Racist, stereotypical or offencive as they may be.

I have the right to voice them any and everywhere.
And, you knkw what?
I fully intend to.

So you can "kiss the curve of my a**".

Alright.

User Image

Cat

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ArtemisoftheCrows
the lovers lie
Its disgusting.

I love your signature.
X3
Thank you very much! whee I adore your avi!~

Questionable Dabbler

the lovers lie
ArtemisoftheCrows
the lovers lie
Its disgusting.

I love your signature.
X3
Thank you very much! whee I adore your avi!~

Thank you.
:3
those of you who are rascist should be punished and you know what its only rascist unless you make it rascist this is a great month and i hate when it is disgraced.
reality check you guys should embrace your african culture this montha and stop talking about how bad we are treated look at other races they are treated bade push through it and see the light for one month this yearits our month so lets make the best of it
biggrin

Demonic Bloodsucker

11,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I love BHM! Its just one more thing we have to make people hate on us. That and its a nice time to tell the little ones about what great things there ancestors did. Don't get it twisted though. We talk about them all year round as well, It just that durning BHM, a lot of movies, plays, shows, songs, and programs happen, making the impact last.
Oh and a person who hates black history month isn't automatically racist. I mean, they could just be jealous or hurt because their race doesn't have a widely know heritage month.They may just be cranky. You never know. Happy BHM to everyone who celebrates it and Happy plain February to everyone who doesn't. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff