Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
With black history it is to prove and show what happened and how it reflects on today.

No I'm not saying people are racist, against African Americans. But think about it without all of this happening like Black history month, Or Martin Luther King Jr. People will still be judging even worse.
But if Martin Luther King jr. still made the speech and no month at all, or information about african americans in the books, pretty much White's wouldn't care at all and still judge.

like without the point of having the month at all people wouldn't care.
Look of how African Americans have made it Like Obama!

Some people say Black judges other! well i'm black and every since I was a little kid I thought everyone was the same there were no race and we all was just human made from God! to enjoy the place he made and put us on.

but until one day I walk into a store and people just stared at me (white) like I was holding a Weapon!!! until I continued searching and browsing!

It is a blessing to even to type this or be in a home.
about 80 years ago, if i was born, I wouldn't be in a home but running! and hiding.

Alien Star

20,425 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
II Hyubasa II
With black history it is to prove and show what happened and how it reflects on today.

No I'm not saying people are racist, against African Americans. But think about it without all of this happening like Black history month, Or Martin Luther King Jr. People will still be judging even worse.
But if Martin Luther King jr. still made the speech and no month at all, or information about african americans in the books, pretty much White's wouldn't care at all and still judge.

like without the point of having the month at all people wouldn't care.
Look of how African Americans have made it Like Obama!

Some people say Black judges other! well i'm black and every since I was a little kid I thought everyone was the same there were no race and we all was just human made from God! to enjoy the place he made and put us on.

but until one day I walk into a store and people just stared at me (white) like I was holding a Weapon!!! until I continued searching and browsing!

It is a blessing to even to type this or be in a home.
about 80 years ago, if i was born, I wouldn't be in a home but running! and hiding.

I strongly agree with you. sad But now many people (mostly the ones who don't belong to this heritage) don't think this month is even worth it, all because of their jealousy.

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items