4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Album
Topic.
rolleyes
This is a haven for trolls.

Sad but true. This is a wonderful topic but because people think they are funny it's ruined... i hate people
_Etz_Mr_Kitteh_
Album
Topic.
rolleyes

Sad but true. This is a wonderful topic but because people think they are funny it's ruined... i hate people

People tend to ruin a lot of things because they think being inappropriate is humorous. I feel sorry for people who are interested in an actual discussion because it's going to be littered with remarks from racists, retards, and trolls.

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Album
_Etz_Mr_Kitteh_
Album
Topic.
rolleyes

People tend to ruin a lot of things because they think being inappropriate is humorous. I feel sorry for people who are interested in an actual discussion because it's going to be littered with remarks from racists, retards, and trolls.

... Don't use retards in that way...
Anyway... I mean trolling can be fun... but not when it's somthing serious like this... I mean I was trolling the Super Bowl forum last night lol
_Etz_Mr_Kitteh_
Album
_Etz_Mr_Kitteh_
Album
Topic.
rolleyes

Anyway... I mean trolling can be fun... but not when it's somthing serious like this... I mean I was trolling the Super Bowl forum last night lol

Lol I hate sports but I did watch some of the commercials.
Anyway the use of retards is more of a force of habit.
I type so darn slow on this tablet.
I am also to lazy too space properly.
Trolling is best left for forums like the chatterbox in my opinion, but can be entertaining at times.

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Album
_Etz_Mr_Kitteh_
Album
_Etz_Mr_Kitteh_
Album
Topic.
rolleyes

Lol I hate sports but I did watch some of the commercials.
Anyway the use of retards is more of a force of habit.
I type so darn slow on this tablet.
I am also to lazy to space properly.
Trolling is best left for forums like the chatterbox in my opinion, but cn be entertaining at times.

I kept posting:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Super Friend

why the heck would you go on GAIA ONLINE to have an enlightened discussion on race

or an enlightened discussion on literally anything
IKR. When I saw that they had actually made an entire forum I looked up toward the sky and started counting my blessings. This thread is filled with nothing but racists, white whine, and people clambering to say things ("Why is there no white history month?" "White people were slaves, too!" ) that they think others haven't said before.

Lonely Citizen

12,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
I am not even taking this forum seriously.
I don't like how Gaia posts this forum up, knowing it attracts trolls.

I don't like the immature people running around here thinking that they know everything about this month, when they really don't know jack s**t.

._.

Unbeatable Tycoon

Album
_Etz_Mr_Kitteh_
Album
Topic.
rolleyes

This^ as well as in agreement with Nyji

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Invisibility 100
Although I will admit, my inner sadist loves reading when the more educated Gaians totally destroy someone's argument. I just want to marry those people and populate the world with smarter kids emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff