Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zuge Liang's Waifu

Dapper Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
They arent just movies, they are based on ture stories.
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
have you not listened to anything!? They were taken from their land on boat. Watch Amistad and Rootsand see for yourself. You obviouly havent listened in history classbecause itwillexplain it all. They were not sold by their own. They weretaken from africa 300 years ago AGAINST THEIR WILL. they were not SOLD FROM THEIR OWN. Africa didnt even have jails they didnt even have a government system, buildings, jails, stores, or anything like in america. So again i say DO YOUR RESEARCH.
austinnnl
YOU do your research. they sold people who were in prison so that they wouldn't have to continue feeding them. they got profit off of something that they had to keep paying for. :/ sorry, i'm not racist, but it's still true.
WhiteDemonBelle
Incorrect. How would they sell their own kind? Do your research.
austinnnl
i'm sorry but that's historically incorrect. The blacks that were inslaved were people from jail. and people try to make whites look bad by saying we were racist, but they forget that it was their own kind who sold them to us in the first place. if you want to get mad at someone, get mad at africa. js
While I do agree, don't turn to movies for historical accuracy.

Zuge Liang's Waifu

Dapper Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
That is completely innapropriate.
Tsukasa Wave
austinnnl
-and that's the knowledge smack down! xD dramallama dramallama talk2hand rofl dramallama dramallama

User Image

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
WhiteDemonBelle
That is completely innapropriate.
Tsukasa Wave
austinnnl
-and that's the knowledge smack down! xD dramallama dramallama talk2hand rofl dramallama dramallama

User Image

User Image

Questionable Borg

WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
have you not listened to anything!? They were taken from their land on boat. Watch Amistad and Rootsand see for yourself. You obviouly havent listened in history classbecause itwillexplain it all. They were not sold by their own. They weretaken from africa 300 years ago AGAINST THEIR WILL. they were not SOLD FROM THEIR OWN. Africa didnt even have jails they didnt even have a government system, buildings, jails, stores, or anything like in america. So again i say DO YOUR RESEARCH.
austinnnl
YOU do your research. they sold people who were in prison so that they wouldn't have to continue feeding them. they got profit off of something that they had to keep paying for. :/ sorry, i'm not racist, but it's still true.
WhiteDemonBelle
Incorrect. How would they sell their own kind? Do your research.
austinnnl
i'm sorry but that's historically incorrect. The blacks that were inslaved were people from jail. and people try to make whites look bad by saying we were racist, but they forget that it was their own kind who sold them to us in the first place. if you want to get mad at someone, get mad at africa. js
Yes, but only .000000000000001% of that "true story" movie is actually true, I'm not saying they're not good, but take them with a grain of salt.

Zuge Liang's Waifu

Dapper Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
you're kidding right? It is true.You just want something to argue about.
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
austinnnl
Yes, but only .000000000000001% of that "true story" movie is actually true, I'm not saying they're not good, but take them with a grain of salt.

Questionable Borg

WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
austinnnl
No, arguging over the internet is pointless. But, if you want to believe everything Hollywood says in the form of movies is true, more power to you.

Zuge Liang's Waifu

Dapper Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Wow.Both were book sbefore theyt were movies. Everyone knows Roots is real. Google itmy friend.Roots by Alex Hayley.
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
No, arguging over the internet is pointless. But, if you want to believe everything Hollywood says in the form of movies is true, more power to you.

Questionable Borg

WhiteDemonBelle
Wow.Both were book sbefore theyt were movies. Everyone knows Roots is real. Google itmy friend.Roots by Alex Hayley.
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
Sure, the movie is based off a book, which is based off historical fact. My point still stands.

Zuge Liang's Waifu

Dapper Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
How? you said it was fake and now you're saying its real? Just be quiet.
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
Sure, the movie is based off a book, which is based off historical fact. My point still stands.

Zuge Liang's Waifu

Dapper Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
i have done my research and here are my results. We dont need a "mulitcurtural month" because there is already,
Hispanic Heritage Month — September 15 to October 15
American Indian Heritage Month — November
Women's History Month — March
Asian Pacific American Heritage Month — May
Caribbean American Heritage Month — June
Irish-American Heritage Month - March
Greek-American Heritage Month - March
Arab-American Heritage Month - April
Tartan (Scottish-American) Heritage Month- April
South Asian Heritage Month - May
Haitian Heritage Month- May
Jewish American Heritage Month -May
Caribbean American Heritage Month- June
White History Month- August
German-American Heritage Month (September 15-October 15)
LGBT History Month- October
Italian-American Heritage Month- October
National American Indian & Alaska Native Heritage Month- November
Each month is to celebrate everyones culture. There is no race issue.

Tsukasa Wave
instead we should have multicultural month where every year we pick a culture and you go and learn about that culture :'3 so that way its fair. like memphis in may
edit

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
WhiteDemonBelle
i have done my research and here are my results. We dont need a "mulitcurtural month" because there is already,
American Indian Heritage Month — November
Caribbean American Heritage Month — June
Greek-American Heritage Month - March
Arab-American Heritage Month - April
Tartan (Scottish-American) Heritage Month- April
South Asian Heritage Month - May
Caribbean American Heritage Month- June
White History Month- August
German-American Heritage Month (September 15-October 15)
Each month is to celebrate everyones culture. There is no race issue.

Tsukasa Wave
instead we should have multicultural month where every year we pick a culture and you go and learn about that culture :'3 so that way its fair. like memphis in may
edit

well its not like most people even know those exist. you don't hear them on tv-radio and you don't see them in schools (or at least the schools ive been in). and can you show me the link or links were you found this info I would like to read more about these. (oh and im guessing not very many people here even know what memphis in may is so im going to add a link) i should have done that in the first place

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
WhiteDemonBelle
because the whites enslaved the black people after kiddnapping them from their land and bringing them to a place they dont belong, forcing them to learn their language, and keeping them against their will makng them tend to their land with little food,shelter, and no pay at all for 300+ years. And not to mention, whites basicly have the whole year they celebrate. Christmas was origionaly a white holiday and so is thanksgiving along with easter concidering the africans who were dragged here had no clue who god is along with jesus so christmas and easter were created by whites leaving me with the conclusion, whites have holidays already. Asian people have their holidays that are celebrated in america. Theres also Mexican heritage month too. Do your resaerch kid.
austinnnl
i completely agree with the original statement. why should the black race be so important? All races have had some struggle but white's aren't commemorated. Why's that?

You are right and wrong at the same time, Yes the dutch did take some agianst their will, but tribes also sold their people.

Questionable Borg

WhiteDemonBelle
How? you said it was fake and now you're saying its real? Just be quiet.
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
WhiteDemonBelle
Mayor Gravity
No, I never said it was fake. I just said take what "historically accurate" movies claim to be as true with a grain of salt.

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i guess i'm going to have to do my own research since she ran away

American Indian Heritage Month — November < could not find any info if you find one please share
Caribbean American Heritage Month —june
Greek-American Heritage Month - March < could not find any info if you find one please share
Arab-American Heritage Month - April < could not find any info if you find one please share
Tartan (Scottish-American) Heritage Month- April < could not find any info if you find one please share
South Asian Heritage Month - May < could not find any info if you find one please share
Caribbean American Heritage Month- June <two mouths for the Caribbean? o-o
White History Month- August < could not find any info if you find one please share
German-American Heritage Month (September 15-October 15) < could not find any info if you find one please share
MULTICULTURELISM
OR HOW EVER U SPELL IT
YEA IM ALL FOR IT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers