Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Wrath_Knight
1tty bitty kitty
So would you consider the term "white" racist?

By principle.. By intellect.. and by Choice.. YES. Its actual caucasion.. if I spelled it correctly.

Not White boy.. white girl.. black man or black girl. There are plenty in origin that look similiar but arent.. So I have to agree.

So this was actuall a thread with purpose and the maker was right to feel that way.. there is no double standard..

and in this case there shouldn't be one either.

yay ^.^ I have purpose <3
NightMagic6
Kim Haruko
NightMagic6
Kim Haruko
NightMagic6
Kim Haruko
Calling someone "black" isn't racist. That would mean callin someone "white" or "brown" is racist too. My African friends call themselves black ...

Calling yourself black, white or brown, (so i've heard) isn't racist, but calling someone else is. Though in some situations, it is acceptable.

In depends on context and culture. I'm sure you live somewhere different to me. Where I am, calling someone else "black" who is actually African isn't offensive.

Here, some people get offended by being called black by a white and others dont, so it's hard to tell around here. Of course, around here, there are mainly black gangs, weapons included, so that might be a reason to be offended.

Ohh ok. Well I guess in the case of that area, people have to be careful.

^.^ Thank you!

o.o ok lol you're ... welcome ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas