Welcome to Gaia! ::

I laugh at the idiots who ask me how'd my hair get so long fast..but it pisses me off when they do other shcXXt such as:
"Are you asian??" "DO I LOOK ASIAN BLEEP"
"Do you were weave?"
"Girl,why you be wearing that weave??"
*random guy sniffs my hair everyday in class*
*another random guy touches my hair then asks he can touch*
**other random guy sees 1st random guy touchin my hair now he touches,but asks before**
"No offense but your lazy,If only tried harder you wouldn't be in lane 1" [for swimming..lane 1=the slow,non-swimmers] Well thannxx guy who sits behind me,dont know shcXXt about, and Im no wear near lazy, I just can't swim..unlike all you privellege kids around me swimming wasnt something we did ever day growing up
"Have you ever been shot??"
"Have you ever seen someone get shot??"

AND they continue.. ..~_~..

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Popular Thread 100
MentaIIyUnstable
Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido
Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido
he is a kid, he is curious. dont persecute him because of that.
why does he do it to me? and not the only other black girl in my class where yu can totally tell her hair is fake) or to any of the white girls? why does he target me ? :/ and by junior year he shouldnt be curious bout my hair unless he is a future queen

maybe he has a little crush on you? guys typically pick on girls that they like.
lol he has a crush on me funny

How much do you have for Embarrassed Dream?
actually i have only 95k towards it currently : i went ahead and bought my other item i was questing for after selling alot of my stuff .
Wth he's supposed to be your friend o.O
Pseudoyoyomi
I never have that problem. White folks in Maryland know better.You never and I mean never try to touch a black girls hair. I had a white bf before and he tried it and I had to quickly school him.Even though my hair is all mine he still tried it and was told no no.And personally I hate watermelon. Can't stand the taste it's too watery a fruit for me.And I watch food network White folks love fried chicken just as much as we do. On triple D with Guy Fieri he almost always has some southern white folks who love fried chicken.Look at Paula Dean. lol

Oh em gee, you watch that too?! biggrin Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, WHOOHOO!
And I agree, watermelon doesn't have much flavor. It's usually eaten solely as an edible refreshment. I'll take a glass of water instead, thank you.
Wow... that sounds kinda humorous, the white bf hair incident. cat_rofl I personally always wanted to date a while guy (not for any racist benefit, they're cute in a different way than black guys), but where I live you can hardly find 'em without that irritating southern accent. ~sigh~
ericakiki7777777
I laugh at the idiots who ask me how'd my hair get so long fast..but it pisses me off when they do other shcXXt such as:
"Are you asian??" "DO I LOOK ASIAN BLEEP"
"Do you were weave?"
"Girl,why you be wearing that weave??"
*random guy sniffs my hair everyday in class*
*another random guy touches my hair then asks he can touch*
**other random guy sees 1st random guy touchin my hair now he touches,but asks before**
"No offense but your lazy,If only tried harder you wouldn't be in lane 1" [for swimming..lane 1=the slow,non-swimmers] Well thannxx guy who sits behind me,dont know shcXXt about, and Im no wear near lazy, I just can't swim..unlike all you privellege kids around me swimming wasnt something we did ever day growing up
"Have you ever been shot??"
"Have you ever seen someone get shot??"

AND they continue.. ..~_~..

cat_biggrin A guy touches your hair then asks if he can touch it? ~pfft~ cat_rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff