Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Marshmallow

Mecha mr bushido
he is a kid, he is curious. don't persecute him because of that.

It doesn't seem like anyone has implied he should be persecuted. The OP just doesn't want him touching her hair.

Even if he hypothetically were young enough to not know better (like, under 7, as opposed to 15 at the most and openly asking racist questions so there's no doubt that he's clued in), there's no time like the present to learn.

Keeping your hands to yourself/respecting other people's space is an important trait if one wishes to get along in the world at large, after all. smile

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Popular Thread 100
skullcrushergurl
Candy Is Acid
skullcrushergurl
omg... its annoying....
I HATE when whites folks ask me about my hair or try to touch it!
its just like "do you wanna keep your hand attached to your body?" >.>

lol but I was also lucky to have gone to a 99 percent black school. White people make me nervous sometimes, like they're making fun of me behind my back.
I go to an 85% hispanic/latino school with still a handfull of black asians and others :3

Feral Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido
Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido
why does he do it to me? and not the only other black girl in my class where yu can totally tell her hair is fake) or to any of the white girls? why does he target me ? :/ and by junior year he shouldnt be curious bout my hair unless he is a future queen

maybe he has a little crush on you? guys typically pick on girls that they like.
lol he has a crush on me funny
I'd have to agree the dude probably likes you
emotion_awesome win hands down jk i forgot wht i was ganna say im not black but i wanna b oh i remmembered yay biggrin
Candy Is Acid
The kid who sits next to me in English 3 Honors is somewhat racist but he is my friend.
I cant go a day without him putting his hand in my hair or tugging it to see if it's fake or real -___-".
He also then asking if I like watermelons and kool-aid.

Any other black females or any one else ever have to face this?
Also why don't anyone put there hand in a white girls hair to see if its fake? My mom is a cosmotologist and I see a lot of white and latino females getting full on weaves down there backs -___-"

On the hair thing, I know right!!! Like my brother(who is white) his girlfriend(also white) is a beautician and she does extensions all the time and wears them! I see more white women with extensions than I see black women at my university so I don't get why people only think that it's a black thing to have fake hair? And she only does white hair as far as I know so....yeah.

But, I have natural hair so no one ever gives me crap about that unless I straighten it. Then they ask if I got extensions or something because it's so damn long.

But your "friend" sounds like a jerk. When I went to school out of state my first year almost everyone was white. All my friendships in my home state were really diverse since I went to high school in a big city and my school was probably seventy-percent people of color and international students so....it was a big change. According to my new "friends" I wasn't black enough. So, they decided it was okay to make black jokes in front of me on a daily basis. They'd say "No offense but this is f****'n hilarious" and totally disregard me...like how can I not take offense to that? Another day we were talking about where our families are from and I said Denmark and Bohemia and they asked me: "You know you're black right?"...it didn't occur to them that I'm mixed and despite my skin color half my DNA does come from my white side...people are stupid. Rant over...I just hate the way people act sometimes...were you raised in a barn or what!

Since you sit next to that kid everyday I think you should tell him in a calm and polite manner that you find his questions and hair touching to be rude and inappropriate. If he continues after that, maybe have an adult talk to him about it? I doubt you want to be a tattle-tale or something but...it's wrong for him to treat you or anyone else like that and what if he's doing that to other girls in other classes and making them uncomfortable too? He's gotta learn it's not okay.

Shy Player

Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido
why does he do it to me? and not the only other black girl in my class where yu can totally tell her hair is fake) or to any of the white girls? why does he target me ? :/ and by junior year he shouldnt be curious bout my hair unless he is a future queen

he just wants to touch your hair. The guy has fallen deep. 3nodding

Dangerous Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
THIS IS BLACK HISTORY MONTH NOT TALK ABOUT MY PROBLEMS MONTH!! -___-
Im white but I grew up in a black neighbor hood I know all about these lil black girls getting raped, he prolly wants to rape you, pulling and stroking your hair, who knows.

but c'mon now this is about people like Martin Luther King Jr. not about your personal life.

Humorist

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
Candy Is Acid
The kid who sits next to me in English 3 Honors is somewhat racist but he is my friend.
I cant go a day without him putting his hand in my hair or tugging it to see if it's fake or real -___-".

Also why don't anyone put there hand in a white girls hair to see if its fake? My mom is a cosmotologist and I see a lot of white and latino females getting full on weaves down there backs -___-"

I am white, but I would classify that as more than somewhat racist.

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Popular Thread 100
Bhrave
Im white but I grew up in a black neighbor hood I know all about these lil black girls getting raped, he prolly wants to rape you, pulling and stroking your hair, who knows.

but cmon now this is about people like Martin Luther King Jr. not about your personal life.
do not talk about rape. I came here because it seem like a place to get actual advice from people who go through it like me. So far in other forums i dont see that expecially something conserning about racial. Also dont talk about rape ibdont know bout other people here. But im actually a rape victum/ surviver. first time i was raped guy was about to kill me if i didnt follow his orders). Be considerate about what you post.

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Popular Thread 100
Lady Ravenway
Candy Is Acid
I cant go a day without him putting his hand in my hair or tugging it to see if its fake or real -___-.

Also why dont anyone put there hand in a white girls hair to see if its fake? My mom is a cosmotologist and I see a lot of white and latino females getting full on weaves down there backs -___-

On the hair thing, I know right!!! Like my brotherwho is white) his girlfriendalso white) is a beautician and she does extensions all the time and wears them! I see more white women with extensions than I see black women at my university so I dont get why people only think that its a black thing to have fake hair? And she only does white hair as far as I know so....yeah.

But, I have natural hair so no one ever gives me crap about that unless I straighten it. Then they ask if I got extensions or something because its so damn long.

But your friend sounds like a jerk. When I went to school out of state my first year almost everyone was white. All my friendships in my home state were really diverse since I went to high school in a big city and my school was probably seventy-percent people of color and international students so....it was a big change. According to my new friends I wasnt black enough. So, they decided it was okay to make black jokes in front of me on a daily basis. Theyd say No offense but this is f****n hilarious and totally disregard me...like how can I not take offense to that? Another day we were talking about where our families are from and I said Denmark and Bohemia and they asked me: You know youre black right?...it didnt occur to them that Im mixed and despite my skin color half my DNA does come from my white side...people are stupid. Rant over...I just hate the way people act sometimes...were you raised in a barn or what!

Since you sit next to that kid everyday I think you should tell him in a calm and polite manner that you find his questions and hair touching to be rude and inappropriate. If he continues after that, maybe have an adult talk to him about it? I doubt you want to be a tattle-tale or something but...its wrong for him to treat you or anyone else like that and what if hes doing that to other girls in other classes and making them uncomfortable too? Hes gotta learn its not okay.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Candy Is Acid

That's man talk, dear.
Watermelons is code for he likes your bewbage.
Kool-aid is because he thinks you have some juicy lips.
And he thinks your hair is too beautiful to be more than just a dream.
He wants you girl; not racist. x3

Eternal Gatekeeper

Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido
Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido

maybe he has a little crush on you? guys typically pick on girls that they like.
lol he has a crush on me funny

How much do you have for Embarrassed Dream?

Dangerous Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Candy Is Acid
Bhrave

but cmon now this is about people like Martin Luther King Jr. not about your personal life.
do not talk about rape. I came here because it seem like a place to get actual advice from people who go through it like me. So far in other forums i dont see that expecially something conserning about racial. Also dont talk about rape ibdont know bout other people here. But im actually a rape victum/ surviver. first time i was raped guy was about to kill me if i didnt follow his orders). Be considerate about what you post.

I can see why, those breast that a** (;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces