Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Popular Thread 100
The kid who sits next to me in English 3 Honors is somewhat racist but he is my friend.
I cant go a day without him putting his hand in my hair or tugging it to see if it's fake or real -___-".
He also then asking if I like watermelons and kool-aid.

Any other black females or any one else ever have to face this?
Also why don't anyone put there hand in a white girls hair to see if its fake? My mom is a cosmotologist and I see a lot of white and latino females getting full on weaves down there backs -___-"
Hardly ever I just get called ****** you know how it is... emo

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Popular Thread 100
iSexy Shawty
Hardly ever I just get called ****** you know how it is... emo
:/ *Hugs* never get called that i et called white washed by the " im ghetto and black and proud" group of kids at my school, and get every excluded stressed
Nope I never do that to any girl but idk about other white guys...

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
omg... its annoying....
I HATE when whites folks ask me about my hair or try to touch it!
he is a kid, he is curious. don't persecute him because of that.

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Popular Thread 100
Mecha mr bushido
why does he do it to me? and not the only other black girl in my class where yu can totally tell her hair is fake) or to any of the white girls? why does he target me ? :/ and by junior year he shouldnt be curious bout my hair unless he is a future queen

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Popular Thread 100
skullcrushergurl
omg... its annoying....
its just like "do you wanna keep your hand attached to your body?" >.>
Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido
why does he do it to me? and not the only other black girl in my class where yu can totally tell her hair is fake) or to any of the white girls? why does he target me ? :/ and by junior year he shouldnt be curious bout my hair unless he is a future queen

maybe he has a little crush on you? guys typically pick on girls that they like.

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Popular Thread 100
Mecha mr bushido
Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido

maybe he has a little crush on you? guys typically pick on girls that they like.
lol he has a crush on me funny
I've had that problem considering that the majority of my school are whites and asians. Don't have many blacks , native americans, hawaiians, and hispanic people. In 8th grade I had my hair out for Halloween and people were like is that real or is it fake. This one dude was like take that hair off. And then in 9th grade for blast from the past i was a hippie. One of my friends came up from behind and pulled my hair. Ouch much. Then other times i hear all these racist jokes and comments. And this one kid said during his presentation black people are to blame themselves for being poor. This other time i overheard a few kids talking about something that only black kids do. Well they were loud since I can still hear them if i had my headphones on. And this one kid just that was in that group talking about black kids went over to me and saw me. Then he started laughing once he got back to his group of friends.

6,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido
Candy Is Acid
Mecha mr bushido

lol he has a crush on me funny

For the most part guys do like to tease females alot if they have a slight crush on them, I do it all the time emotion_dealwithit

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
I never have that problem. White folks in Maryland know better.You never and I mean never try to touch a black girls hair. I had a white bf before and he tried it and I had to quickly school him.Even though my hair is all mine he still tried it and was told no no.And personally I hate watermelon. Can't stand the taste it's too watery a fruit for me.And I watch food network White folks love fried chicken just as much as we do. On triple D with Guy Fieri he almost always has some southern white folks who love fried chicken.Look at Paula Dean. lol

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
LOL, the opposite happened to my white BF. A black lady on the train watched him for a bit, smiled, and reached over and stroked his long wavy hair. She said her daughter would kill to get hair like his. lol

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Candy Is Acid
skullcrushergurl
omg... its annoying....
its just like "do you wanna keep your hand attached to your body?" >.>

lol but I was also lucky to have gone to a 99 percent black school. White people make me nervous sometimes, like they're making fun of me behind my back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff