Welcome to Gaia! ::

XD I love it.

My mom is from Taiwan, and my dad is from Uganda. ( Whoo! Chinese new year AND black history month)

I find it annoying when people say "African American". . You don't have to go through all that trouble to not offend me lols

Pretty chill, I'm not one of those over zealous black people either, 3nodding

I WANNA SEE IF THERE IS ANY OTHER HYBRIDS OUT THERE xd

Friendly Citizen

12,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Millionaire 200
jess91984334
XD I love it.

My mom is from Taiwan, and my dad is from Uganda. ( Whoo! Chinese new year AND black history month)

I find it annoying when people say "African American". . You don't have to go through all that trouble to not offend me lols

Pretty chill, I'm not one of those over zealous black people either, 3nodding

I WANNA SEE IF THERE IS ANY OTHER HYBRIDS OUT THERE xd

That's really cool, I'm part African on my grandpa's side, he's African and native American biggrin I know there is more to my family make up, but I don't want to talk about it redface
Well, im a Hybrid i guess, im White, German, Native American, and Polish
Is that Hybrid?
thats soo cool. im like 1/16th native american, german, black and i think a few others xp
Damn I wish I was Native American!
InteractiveMe
Is that Hybrid?
White as in Irish? lol
jess91984334
InteractiveMe
Is that Hybrid?
White as in Irish? lol

White as in White.

Liberal Codger

Irish, Cheyenne, Polish, German, Mongolian, Scotch, and Welsh. I think we're all hybrids. lmfao
Japanese, Caribbean, African-American, and Native American.Similar to Blazing Scarlet Rose I'm African and Native American from my dad's side. But the full Native American was my great-grandfather.
11alexia11
Japanese, Caribbean, African-American, and Native American.Similar to Blazing Scarlet Rose I'm African and Native American from my dad's side. But the full Native American was my great-grandfather.
Damn! What holidays do you celebrate in your household :O
jess91984334
11alexia11

Mostly the American holidays. But culturally I think it's both Japanese and American. But what I don't understand is that we celebrate Chinese New Year and my mom isn't even Chinese. I guess since we've all been talking the language and we've been living overseas for a long time. But I love when Chinese New Year comes around though I love getting those hong baos. I don't know when the have the celebration with the mooncakes but when that celebration comes around I eat a ton of them.

Gracious Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lol, I think nearly every everyone in the world is mixed race somewhere down the line at this point.

I'm Irish but part English, French, German, Norwegian, Danish, Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Swedish.

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
I'm mostly German from my dad's side, but I also have English, Scottish, Italian, French, Spanish, Austrian, Irish, and Native American heritage. The full blooded Germans were my great-great-grandparents, I think.
11alexia11
jess91984334
11alexia11
Japanese, Caribbean, African-American, and Native American.Similar to Blazing Scarlet Rose Im African and Native American from my dads side. But the full Native American was my great-grandfather.

Mostly the American holidays. But culturally I think its both Japanese and American. But what I dont understand is that we celebrate Chinese New Year and my mom isnt even Chinese. I guess since weve all
been talking the language and weve been living
overseas for a long time. But I love when Chinese New Year comes around though I love getting those hong
baos. I dont know when the have the celebration with
the mooncakes but when that celebration comes around
I eat a ton of them.
XD bleh I hate cakes actually, moon harvest festival! I do l love asian foods and festivities alot. You have a bomb-a** heritage I must admit biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff