Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Noob

xX J-Hustle Xx

I would like to know why you disagree with the person's statement, purely for the purpose of discussion. :>

Hygienic Humorist

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shizuko Li
xX J-Hustle Xx

I would like to know why you disagree with the person's statement, purely for the purpose of discussion. :>

if you think really hard about it you can figure it out yourself.

Divine Noob

xX J-Hustle Xx

You posted a meme face saying "no" to someone who said I was smart.

While I definitely know that isn't the truth, that really doesn't explain much. There must be a reason why you do not think this.

So enlighten me. I can't read minds.

Hygienic Humorist

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shizuko Li
xX J-Hustle Xx

You posted a meme face saying "no" to someone who said I was smart.

While I definitely know that isn't the truth, that really doesn't explain much. There must be a reason why you do not think this.

So enlighten me. I can't read minds.

dont worry about it. it was just a joke face.

Divine Noob

xX J-Hustle Xx
dont worry about it. it was just a joke face.

Why yes, I know that.
          I was rather hoping there was a reason behind it, but apparently it was just a picture spam post.

Carry on then.

Dangerous Visionary

On the one hand I agree however the reality is if we DID NOT have these months people wouldn't do it. I mean people had to fight to get MLK recognized as a NATIONAL holiday and states like AZ wouldn't budge till the NBA and other groups started to pressure them. IDK about you or your schooling but I can tell you that much of my education was white-centered. Rarely do NON white groups get any focus in the textbooks since MOST if not all the textbooks I had a K-12 students were produce from old white guys in old white publishing companies. Thus you only got that point of view. Its only when I had NON-white teachers did I even get any other kind of lessons. Growing up I'm happy to say some of my better teachers were in fact minorities groups and not just the Black or Latina ones but I also had a teacher who was deaf, a Roma, and two East Indian teachers. Currently I am getting a lot of Muslim teachers and learning a lot.

Partying Member

2,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
I agree people can learn any time but they could celebrate more on a certain day or days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff