Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

adorna bones

User Image
lL U C lI lF lE lR
adorna bones

User Image

...I think we're done here.

User Image
um actually if u look online there's a month for all cultures... October is Latino history month... Polynesians hav june.. ours is so talked about bcuz of all the Events in history that took place between Caucasians and Blacks. not to down play other cultures bcuz i am multiracial myself but if u think about it the country was founded on the work of african american slaves, they may hav had latino slaves but u NEVER saw them in history nd u dnt hear about them in school either... plus the civil rights movement, civil war and many other events
im not sure y rolleyes

Versatile Explorer

11,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Czar Kazem
Oh, God. I love Morgan Freeman. So much win. heart
Le Zephyr
Czar Kazem

burning_eyes Oh you should see the whole thing it's so much more then that little bit and why didn't you give me a reply, I really wanted to understand you side of things.. also you can't close Pandora's box when you've let out so, much and think people want still.. chat about things...
burning_eyes Also here's a video that shows you that words do affect people...

Versatile Explorer

11,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
EthelbertOddity

burning_eyes Oh you should see the whole thing it's so much more then that little bit and why didn't you give me a reply, I really wanted to understand you side of things.. also you can't close Pandora's box when you've let out so, much and think people want still.. chat about things...
Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm a Caucasian male living in the suburbs, but it's not so much that I didn't know what was going on, it's just that I think it's sad that it's still happening.

Also, good point on the Pandora's Box thing. sweatdrop
Le Zephyr
EthelbertOddity

Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm a Caucasian male living in the suburbs, but it's not so much that I didn't know what was going on, it's just that I think it's sad that it's still happening.

Also, good point on the Pandora's Box thing. sweatdrop

burning_eyes It's fine you've done a good thing, really the more people talk and get these things out the more understanding that can be meet.. and everyone can learn.. many different lessons.. hahaha
Well anyway, it's kind of like dedicating the DMV to only motorcycles, know what I mean?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lonon007
Well anyway, it's kind of like dedicating the DMV to only motorcycles, know what I mean?

burning_eyes That makes no sense you know that right!
and just be careful, with how you choose to word things, because they can come back and bit you in the butt.. remember what happen to
Alexandra Wallace
Former UCLA Student, Films Racist Asian Rant
put it on youtube last year.. was asked or
should we say need to leave the school because of it.

Versatile Explorer

11,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
EthelbertOddity
lonon007

and just be careful, with how you choose to word things, because they can come back and bit you in the butt.. remember what happen to
Alexandra Wallace
Actually, I said that first. So it's me you should be saying that to. sweatdrop

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Le Zephyr
Czar Kazem

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!

Quote:
-Morgan Freeman
Black history IS American history!!

Ok, that's going in my siggy!
Le Zephyr
EthelbertOddity
lonon007

Alexandra Wallace
Actually, I said that first. So it's me you should be saying that to. sweatdrop

burning_eyes Yeah I saw, but he just repeated the same thing so need to give him/her a heads up on how things go all wild.. hahaha
this isnt over in the slightest
i see your thread still in the forum so ha

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out