Welcome to Gaia! ::

sup fresh its r turn bby
Baltz Delirium
sup fresh its r turn bby
Baltz Delirium
sup fresh its r turn bby
where i live, thre used to be a concert venue that was from like 5pm till like 1 am and all the local metal bands got together and it was calle d"cinco de metal"

That's kind of awesome.
nor cal bro smile

Bay Arreeaaa. All day, because I don't have a caaaaar. XD I'M SO TIRED IM LAUGHING AT MY TERRIBLE JOKE.
User Image

Epic .gif truly epic.

Popular Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Baltz Delirium
sup fresh its r turn bby
Baltz Delirium
sup fresh its r turn bby
Baltz Delirium
sup fresh its r turn bby
where i live, thre used to be a concert venue that was from like 5pm till like 1 am and all the local metal bands got together and it was calle d"cinco de metal"

That's kind of awesome.
nor cal bro smile

Bay Arreeaaa. All day, because I don't have a caaaaar. XD I'M SO TIRED IM LAUGHING AT MY TERRIBLE JOKE.
User Image

Epic .gif truly epic.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sup fresh its r turn bby
Baltz Delirium
sup fresh its r turn bby
Baltz Delirium
sup fresh its r turn bby
nor cal bro smile

User Image

Epic .gif truly epic.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my dear lord. -=snort=- xDDD
scream SCREW YOU!

Versatile Explorer

11,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
GryffinclawThePhilosopher
scream SCREW YOU!
Misunderstanding much?
I find American History very interesting. However, Americans did the Japanese worse during WWII in that short period of time than they ever did african americans. Nearly pulled a Hitler.

Widower

Tipsy Cultist

i don't get why there's a special month everyday should be multicultural history month or whatever

Tipsy Exhibitionist

Well if other cultures were actually included in the history curriculum, Black History Month wouldn't be necessary. But they aren't, so it is.

If you want to change it, write to your congressperson.

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i don't really care either way. it's not like i actually do anything different during this month. i would like to cancel christmas first because people turn into greedy pigs then.

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

[******** ****** History Month,
I agree with the multicultural month.

/nothing against blacks, just niggers.
There IS a difference between the two terms.

EDIT: /deletes rant.
:I

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I believe that there should be a black history month. If some of you would read up on your history, then you would know why. Black people worked hard to get where they are today. Same thing thing with hispanic people. They fought for civil rights and now we have them.

lL U C lI lF lE lR

I have no idea what you're talking about. .-.

Coudang's Waifu

Desirable Receiver

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Lunatic

i know right they thinking they so special
Ok, so i have no idea wat everyone is the forum is bitchin about. There is a Hispinac (sp?) Month that celebrates mexicans and all that. There is also a Asian Heritage Month. And many others that celebrates all types of races so..Get ur facts straight people. And in my honest opinion i feel like ur being racist and ignorant right now and this is definately not a place 2 do it. African Americans have come a loooong way 2 get where they are now & still does go through racisim today so unless u have been in that situation, experience it, and have witnessed it then you have no rights to talk or 2 talk down about anything. That just shows you are racist and stupid and i hate that there are people like u in this world. I respectfully disagree with you guys and just think u shuld just shut the hell up b/c obviously you havent read ur history books or payed attention in class. Just thought i should put all of you in your places b4 u say anything else dumb as hell. You're on the computer now, instead of saying dumb s**t look it up.

bye bye good day now ^ ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces