Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just listing African-Americans in comics.

Happy BHM 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Man-Hungry Hunter

Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607

If you I'll vote for it. It's already 5/5 even without the lion.

Hehehe! yay! Thanks! smile I'll let you know.

Cool. A perfect end to BHM. biggrin

Yeah...... neutral Um, BHM?? lol what's that.

Black History month.

LMAO! Oooooh gotcha i feel stupid haha...... emotion_facepalm

Dangerous Visionary

kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607

If you I'll vote for it. It's already 5/5 even without the lion.

Hehehe! yay! Thanks! smile I'll let you know.

Cool. A perfect end to BHM. biggrin

Yeah...... neutral Um, BHM?? lol what's that.

Black History month.

LMAO! Oooooh gotcha i feel stupid haha...... emotion_facepalm

It's okay.
Oooh Kbaby your Mari avatar is fantastic!

Everyone has already mentioned some of my faves (Stom, Virgil, Mari etc) so how about Anita Fite, Jenni Ognats, Miles Morales and David Zavimbi. <3

Dangerous Visionary

NeferiouslyNotoriousWolfy
Oooh Kbaby your Mari avatar is fantastic!

Everyone has already mentioned some of my faves (Stom, Virgil, Mari etc) so how about Anita Fite, Jenni Ognats, Miles Morales and David Zavimbi. <3

YEAH! I'll like to see some of those cosplays too.

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Miss-dark8607
Nature Friendly
You guys forgot about Mister T(DC) and Miles Morales(the black ultimate spiderman). Miles is pretty cool, despite being a newcomer to the superhero business.

We didn't forget Mister Terrific. Oh yeah the new Spidey. Sorry that's still kind of a sore spot for some of us. stare

talk2hand How the hell is that a sore spot?

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blade
Static Shock
Spawn
Storm from x men
and that one guy from Africa in Captain Planet....

Dangerous Visionary

Nature Friendly
Miss-dark8607
Nature Friendly
You guys forgot about Mister T(DC) and Miles Morales(the black ultimate spiderman). Miles is pretty cool, despite being a newcomer to the superhero business.

We didn't forget Mister Terrific. Oh yeah the new Spidey. Sorry that's still kind of a sore spot for some of us. stare

They cheap way they killed off Peter Parker for Miles and yeah it was creator bias so yeah can we say cheese_whine and some extra dramallama (See the comic discussion forum for more details)

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Miss-dark8607
Nature Friendly
Miss-dark8607
Nature Friendly

They cheap way they killed off Peter Parker for Miles and yeah it was creator bias so yeah can we say cheese_whine and some extra dramallama (See the comic discussion forum for more details)

Well, Parker isn't invulnerable and the last I checked, people die of bullets all the time. Besides, its nice to have someone else take up the mantle. I like changes.

6,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
pak man!!!! biggrin

Dangerous Visionary

Nature Friendly
Miss-dark8607
Nature Friendly
Miss-dark8607
Nature Friendly

Well, Parker isn't invulnerable and the last I checked, people die of bullets all the time. Besides, its nice to have someone else take up the mantle. I like changes.

Same. But many comic fans just don't. I mean go back to when they put Wonder Woman in pants or more recently when they took the red underwear off Supes, or even more recently still they covered up Power Girl boob window. LOL @ raging fans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff