Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just listing African-Americans in comics.

Happy BHM 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Dangerous Visionary

InteractiveMe
Miss-dark8607
InteractiveMe
Man, i dont know if u saw this Episode where that old weird Grandpa was feeding the "Walkers" in his Barn and then one of the Zombies got in the Well and they were pulling it out and then it ripped in half and i was like "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

What show are you talking about?

LOL Im spamming i was just at The Walking Dead now im at black history, now im saying this:

Despite being held at the Coliseum, the site of the 1912 Republican
convention, an overflow crowd of six to twelve thousand waited
outside for their turn to view the exhibits. Inspired by the three-week
celebration, Woodson decided to form an organization to promote the
scientific study of black life and history before leaving town. On
September 9th, Woodson met at the Wabash YMCA with A. L. Jackson
and three others and formed the Association for the Study of Negro
Life and History (ASNLH). ******** the Racists.

Yeah that has NOTHING TO DO with this topic. If you want to spam do it in the chatterbox.

Dangerous Visionary

kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607

Good luck.

Thanks! I found it, i'll have to save up for it

YAY! Well go back a few rounds of booty grab or something. That's all I have been doing. *saving up for more Sailor scout stuff*

Lol nice! yeah i'll need to find some tanks to grab. I"ve been buying a lot of stuff lately, so I've dwindled down my cash flow lol

Ah simple
1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/labs/
2. Enable/activate: Booty Grab Glow Indicator
3. Goto: Gaia aquarium
4.play tanks in glowing threads
5. profit!

It's that easy and before you know it you'll have a nice Vixen, Storm, and maybe even a few other Super Hero cosplays. 3nodding

Sweet! Thanks

No problem. Cosplayers gotta stick together and I'm so fan girling over your Vixen avi. emotion_kirakira

Man-Hungry Hunter

Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607

Ah simple
5. profit!

It's that easy and before you know it you'll have a nice Vixen, Storm, and maybe even a few other Super Hero cosplays. 3nodding

Sweet! Thanks

No problem. Cosplayers gotta stick together and I'm so fan girling over your Vixen avi. emotion_kirakira

HAHA!! Thaaaaaaaanks! emotion_awesome
I like it lots too! And i'm kind of surprised that there isn't any in the Cosplay Avatar arenas? I've thought about submitting this, but some people are just SO damn picky when rating avatars emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Visionary

kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607

Ah simple
5. profit!

Sweet! Thanks

I like it lots too! And i'm kind of surprised that there isn't any in the Cosplay Avatar arenas? I've thought about submitting this, but some people are just SO damn picky when rating avatars emotion_donotwant

If you I'll vote for it. It's already 5/5 even without the lion.

Man-Hungry Hunter

Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607

Ah simple
5. profit!

Sweet! Thanks

Hehehe! yay! Thanks! smile I'll let you know.

Dangerous Visionary

kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607

Ah simple
5. profit!

Sweet! Thanks

Cool. A perfect end to BHM. biggrin

Man-Hungry Hunter

Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607

Yeah...... neutral Um, BHM?? lol what's that.

Dangerous Visionary

kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607
kbaby0921
Miss-dark8607

Yeah...... neutral Um, BHM?? lol what's that.

Black History month.

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
You guys forgot about Mister T(DC) and Miles Morales(the black ultimate spiderman). Miles is pretty cool, despite being a newcomer to the superhero business.

Dangerous Visionary

Nature Friendly
You guys forgot about Mister T(DC) and Miles Morales(the black ultimate spiderman). Miles is pretty cool, despite being a newcomer to the superhero business.

We didn't forget Mister Terrific. Oh yeah the new Spidey. Sorry that's still kind of a sore spot for some of us. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff